• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired YJ ON 2.5 TONS, BUILT AMC 360 AND 44" TSL'S

rredalty

Here's the deal, motor was just rebuilt and I couldn't get the intake manifold to seal right. Pulled manifold and had it machined to match the heads and holy **** will this thing break your neck with torque. Motor is .60 over with a fresh set of heads, valves, guides, seals... Small Edelbrock cam sounds good. This was for sale on here not too long ago and I've had it out since the new motor, ran new crawler ridge and rattlerock top to bottom on both in about 4 hours. Needs nothing and I will continue to wheel until I find something new to suite me. $8900 cash and I"ll help with delivery, or TRADE for a nice little street car.

-'95 YJ tub
-rebuilt 360ci AMC
*Holley Projection
*DUI HEI ignition
*RCI Jeep fuel cell
*taurus 2 speed electric fan

-435 trans with low 1st gear
-205 case twin sticked
-2.5ton rockwells
*Debraked, flipped hubs, wilwood brakes, DIY4x boot guards on front, 2.5"x10" double ended steering behind axle using 1" heims on tie rods, HD long slip ag front driveshaft.

-Cage...
-Warn M-8000 with synthetic rope

Good Jeep and the motor is right, it'll be a blast for anyone who gets it.

SNC00104.jpg

hang2.jpg

hang3.jpg

hang4.jpg

Can you not read, first sentance..."Here's the deal, motor was just rebuilt ..." Also added the front shocks, had d-shaft built, winch, fixed the wiring, reworked the steering, suspension mounts, etc. This thing had some nice parts but needed ALOT of time and money to be even trail ready.