• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired YJ on tons SOLD

gasman

Well here it goes i have decided to sell my jeep. It is a 1990 yj that is rust free and has been very well maintained. Its also never been burried in the mud. It has a hp dana 60 front 4.56 rp lincoln locked. 14 bolt rear w/detroit and works awesome on the street and in the woods. Mildly built 304 3 years ago, fresh rebuild on the tf999. 38.5 boggers with only 5-6 rides on them, 16x10 beadlocks and does not leak at all. Axle wrap bar and high steer w/agr hydro assist. Electric fan on thermostat w/kill switch on dash for water crossings, cb and a kenwood stereo ipod goes inside for safe storage big amp and 12" sub with 4 more marine grade infinty speakers. Full roll cage from ballistic fab, rocker guards , hd bumpers w/warn winch. Led tail lights and super bright led backup lights mounted to high lift jack and cooler gate. Also have a 38.5 sx like new on black wagon for spare.this jeep has good road manners and will go like hell in the woods. Front springs have been outboarded and rear shocks are outside frame rail. Have hard top and bikini top, full metal doors and half metal doors all painted to match. Asking $9000.00 OBO. Located in Julian, WV.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,306
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,301
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,297
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,302
Re: YJ on tons

heres some pics for the people with neck problems :dblthumb:

Attachments

• yj1.jpg
    yj1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 109
  • yj2.jpg
    yj2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 90
  • yj3.jpg
    yj3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 94
  • yj4.jpg
    yj4.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 93

Good job josh! I had the laptop laying sideways :****:
Dont you need this?

Well it's been on only 1 ride since last post. Now has a cracked windshield. $9000.00 OBO.