• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired YJ Tub, CJ Hood, CJ Grill, YJ Frame, Full cage sbc setup - Murfreesboro

BTC_CJ7

I started this project but have decided to change directions. What I have is a YJ tub and frame with a full custom roll cage with a 6-point frame tie-in, CJ hood and grill.

The YJ tub is is great condition with no rust. The driver rocker has a little wrinkle but could be covered with a rocker guard. The Tub was cut around the tranny tunnel to allow for drive train clearance and can easily be boxed in.

For all of the roll cage tie-in points a 6 x 4 hex shaped steel plate was welded to the frame and the tubing for the tie-ins welded to the plate instead of directly to the frame. The A and C pillar foot plates have 1" shear pins and the B pillar has additional mount bolts. The cage is 1.75 X .120 wall and has saddle gussets welded in.

The flat fenders attach the grill hoop to the A pillar and have interlocking tube clamps that allow for removal.

The engine mounts are set up for a SBC and the current t-case cross member is set for a TH350 and Atlas transfer case. Engine mounts and cross member have hex plates welded to the frame and then the bushing tabs welded to the plates.

The frame was stripped and primed with epoxy prior to paint. The bumper cross member was removed and a custom bumper with shackle mounts have both been welded directly to the frame. A custom front bumper with shackle mounts has been welded to the front of the frame.

I have a brand new Daystar 1" body lift is also included. I also bought all new body mount bushing sleeves that are included.

I am listing this as a package deal and do no plan to separate. The only items for this sale are the Grill, Hood, tub, cage (from grill hoop to C pillar), frame, and body mounts. The axles, engine, tranny, Atlas , steering box, seats, and anything else not specifically mentioned are not included in this sale.

I am asking $1750.00 for everything. You can contact me at 615-584-33 nine two.

Everything is located in Murfreesboro, TN.

More pictures can be seen at http://cijeep.com/php/jc_show_album.php?id=deb8e18ee0b3c73f90ccfef5faa6f69ca960ef28&album_id=5

dscn1245_280112_154655.jpg

dscn1246_280112_154656.jpg

dscn1247_280112_154656.jpg

dscn1248_280112_154726.jpg