• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Yo Rob...

P

If its free, its P
You keep poppin up all the avatar pics, Lets see all your Fitty pic's man the ones in your avatar are crackin my **** up dood ! thumb.gif

I'll have to wait till I get home to do it will do tho I think I have some stupid pics with my ol' fiddy... that lil fugger got me laid in college no joke :woody: booyang

found one from college days...

PICT1330.jpg

PICT1325.jpg

Miles did a burnout in my trailer last weekend. Burned through the rubber floor. I could just laugh as he fell over, there was no stopping the stupidity at that point.

yea you can only laugh when it gets that dumb haha plus it's miles you can't get mad at him!!

I'm glad I'm not in the above pic I woulda looked like just as much a tool as those 2 dudes laughing1

P- heres a pic of my brother's setup he had seat and bars... mine was stock(except breakaway shifter) so nuffin special there..
12222788cd.jpg

Ahhh the fitty burnouts are always the best. I have several black marks on my trailer from them... I Fd up on one of them and looped it and sent the bike ghost riding towards my Pickup ( trailer was hooked up ) luckily the front of my trailer has a 8" peice of C in it.. the bike hit it WOT and did this crazy front wheel in the air body slam once the rear wheel caught the C channel narrowly missing my Pickup laughing1

Fuggin Love Em booyang

Nope! Second thing to catch my eye, she was the first thou. Got alot of shirts like that. My fav is " Paddle faster I hear BANJO'S"

Rescue1 said:
Nope! Second thing to catch my eye, she was the first thou. Got alot of shirts like that. My fav is " Paddle faster I hear BANJO'S"

fukt shirts . com boyee 8) Todd and Babette have some really off the wall ****!