• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yota rear disc Conv.

Knok2222

Im looking for a good set of rear disc conversion brackets for my 86 toy. I only know of the sky brackets but was wondering if there is anything else out there? LMK! thanks
-Jesse

Mine are from a company named TSM They have a small ad in the back of most mags and do custom brake kits for most everything. I have some of Skys also and prefer TSM

ruffstuffspecialties.com

they (ruff stuff) make a bracket kit that lets you bolt tacoma front rotors and calipers to your rear toy axle, the bracket kit is something like $50. good reviews on pirate, im going that route because i already have the rotors and calipers from the sas swap on my taco. hope that helps.:awesomework: -DT

sorry to hi jack your thread for a minute...

they (ruff stuff) make a bracket kit that lets you bolt tacoma front rotors and calipers to your rear toy axle, the bracket kit is something like $50. good reviews on pirate, im going that route because i already have the rotors and calipers from the sas swap on my taco. hope that helps.:awesomework: -DT

how many pistons do those calipers have? and what year taco?
what about a link?:corn:

Should be 4, and they're solid mounted. I'd put the '86 calipers on the rear, and put 89-95 V6 calipers on the front, FJ80 master, and remove the proportioning valve. Works awesome on my '86.

Should be 4, and they're solid mounted. I'd put the '86 calipers on the rear, and put 89-95 V6 calipers on the front, FJ80 master, and remove the proportioning valve. Works awesome on my '86.

Until yer rear axle bearings go poop.

izuzu trooper disc,s and calipers and bolt on brackets from greg at best drivelines
you dont have to ,but i used the trooper master, and threw away the stock porp,valve

My rear axle has tapered roller bearings. :fawkdancesmiley: Floating calipers are ****.

You will learn the love of a solid caliper on a semi float axle with a shot bearing.

OR, Look at it this way: Does Crash run a floating rear caliper or solid mount rear caliper.....:haha: :haha: :haha: :cool: :stirpot:

You will learn the love of a solid caliper on a semi float axle with a shot bearing.

OR, Look at it this way: Does Crash run a floating rear caliper or solid mount rear caliper.....:haha: :haha: :haha: :cool: :stirpot:

Do I have to bring up how many times I've seen his calipers freeze up? My axle isn't semi float, you must've missed where I said tapered roller bearings. :fawkdancesmiley: :kiss:

Do I have to bring up how many times I've seen his calipers freeze up? My axle isn't semi float, you must've missed where I said tapered roller bearings. :fawkdancesmiley: :kiss:

Yer right, I missed it DICKHEAD