Sold/Expired yota transmission/transfer case and a Chebby 60 front

CheapJ7

Mustache rides?
Need:
W56 5 speed out of a 4cyl 86 thru 94 yota
2 top shift 4cly transfer cases so I can do Duals.. 1 is fine for now though

GM SRW 60 Front...
SRW FF14 bolt rear

luke lives here in P town by me. I would bring it down for the xrra race or miles can bring them before that. I need $50 each out of the wheels each. I can burn centers if need be and we can turn down the hubs to make it a straight wheel if you want that done. My dad charges $100 for both sides. This front that luke has is a clean MOFO. It is one of the cleanest chebby pulls I've ever seen. I've seen a few :popcorn: thumb.gif

CheapJ7 said:
Need:
W56 5 speed out of a 4cyl 86 thru 94 yota
2 top shift 4cly transfer cases so I can do Duals.. 1 is fine for now though

GM SRW 60 Front...
SRW FF14 bolt rear
I have a w56 5 speed and transefer case both for $500.00 ph 256 310 8957 ask for jason

Thanks for the offer man.. But I think $500 is a bit steep Unless it's a very low mile setup.. Do you have any idea the mileage???

CheapJ7 said:
Thanks for the offer man.. But I think $500 is a bit steep Unless it's a very low mile setup.. Do you have any idea the mileage???
[/
quote]

Well, I really don't know the milage on the truck i bought it with a bad motor and rear gears gone but thats price is nego...

Hey i got a better idea I'll take $650.00 for the whole truck and bring it to you within a reasonable distance. complete truck minus motor and rear gears, body is fair and motor is in back of truck guy said it just needs a cam shaft if interest call me!