• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Young nieces and ATV training...

TooRisky

I found my young nieces 4,6 love to ride ATV's, I am thinking of buying them a couple small ones and taking them up to Rieter...My queston is this, is rieter to busy with others to let them learn with out danger of hurting them...I was thinking of the flat power line area.

I found my young nieces 4,6 love to ride ATV's, I am thinking of buying them a couple small ones and taking them up to Rieter...My queston is this, is rieter to busy with others to let them learn with out danger of hurting them...I was thinking of the flat power line area.

you'd prolly be ok, i'd be more concerned with them not paying attention with everyone else ripping around, find an open field of a friend or a high school football field:redneck: :haha: but seriously, might be a little "busy" for them personally, too many things going on at once, the atv alone is a lot for a kid that age to think about. Still I say get them out there and get 'em riding, I love ATVs:awesomework: Maybe look into a safety key strap for them, something that clips onto their shirt so if they fall off or throttle down too quick and it boots them off the atv, it dies.:; Safety First.:awesomework:

Latest posts