• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Your typical dumbass that can afford a new ZO6

They are so stupid that they even commented that Chevy fixed it under warranty, if Chevy sees that video somebody can kiss their warranty bye bye. :ban: :gtfo:

grcthird said:
They are so stupid that they even commented that Chevy fixed it under warranty, if Chevy sees that video somebody can kiss their warranty bye bye. :ban: :gtfo:

Depends. At Ford we had some customers who bought so many vehicles that they could piss on the dash, drive the truck off a cliff, set it on fire, slash the tires, go at the body with a sledge, video tape it all and overnight it to the chairman of the board and still get it all replaced under warranty with a smile and a thank you to boot. OK, so maybe I exaggerate, but I doubt Chevy is much different.

J. J.

patooyee said:
Depends. At Ford we had some customers who bought so many vehicles that they could piss on the dash, drive the truck off a cliff, set it on fire, slash the tires, go at the body with a sledge, video tape it all and overnight it to the chairman of the board and still get it all replaced under warranty with a smile and a thank you to boot. OK, so maybe I exaggerate, but I doubt Chevy is much different.

J. J.

No kidding? The three manufactures I worked for would jump at the chance to void a warranty! :****: A good friend of mine had repeated brake issues with his F250 and the dealer eventually said :gtfo: warranty voided and accused him of using the truck for something it wasn't designed for. His was completely stock too, not a baller jacked up, tuned rig. :dunno:

grcthird said:
No kidding? The three manufactures I worked for would jump at the chance to void a warranty! :****: A good friend of mine had repeated brake issues with his F250 and the dealer eventually said :gtfo: warranty voided and accused him of using the truck for something it wasn't designed for. His was completely stock too, not a baller jacked up, tuned rig. :dunno:

Oh, we would do that in a heartbeat to any old peon off the street. But if you were the owner of a company that bought fleet trucks from us or something, anything goes.

Dodge recently tried to do it to us in fact. 2010 2500 diesel, still under warranty, 33,000 miles. (We never drive it.) Check engine light came on, dealership had it for weeks trying to figure out what was wrong. My dad has gauges in the truck because he is a nervous ninny about temps, pressures, etc. But he is also a nut about keeping things factory and he would NEVER put a programmer in one. They told us that they were going to void the warranty because they suspected we had a programmer in it at one time based on seeing the gauges. Then Dad called the owner of the dealership to discuss the 20 trucks his company had recently bought from Dodge and the countless trucks they had bought in the past that were still in the fleet. 2 days later we had a new ECM under warranty and the check engine light was out.

J. J.

LMAO that's hilarious.

Speaking of warrantys, I just had my guage cluster fixed on my dmax fo free. 178,000miles :flipoff1: