• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Zach

Hate to hear that. Did he get to take a ride in his jeep before he passed.?

Zach is an amazing guy..
Id never seen anyone or talked to anyone who kept such a bright outlook and positive attitude through times as harsh as what he went through.

I met him in Hoover one day to pick up some parts from him.. He complimented my truck and i loved that tan Xj he had..
the axle shafts in the taco now came from him and those will be something i'll hold on to forever..

Just like him, they may eventually break, but there going to give it their all and not be consumed with the outlook or the uncertainty the future hold.... Bcause the actual prize is the adventure itself.. Point and shoot baby...

Wheel forever Zach...

His jeep was finished up last Saturday and he did show, but he was too fragile to wheel. They got a convoy of 4x4s together and we went on a road ride for a little bit. One of Zachs friends drove him in his jeep.

Man, I really hate to see this it was discussed last week about his release from the hospital and the Jeep that was wrapped up for him via CAOS. I cant express how sad it makes me to hear of this news , such a young kid that fought so hard and courageously.

He will be missed dearly. My heart goes out to his family I cant even imagine. :-[

Hate to hear that. Been keeping track of his fight and he just simply amazed me with the attitude he had. He will be missed.
Just think he is upstairs and feels great and I bet he is already wheeling thumb.gif

l_77a154ce9f5b0aa3c400084b71ec9446.png