• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Poker Run - June 5-7, 2015

greenlion

Trying to go ahead and get some things on the calendar for 2015 so people can plan ahead.
Been wanting to do a poker run for awhile at Hawk Pride. Got a ton of trails out here to ride including several new ones and would like to encourage people to find and ride 'em. I'm going to put up some more signs in the near future and between that and the cartotracks map app this should work out good.
Still have to work out some details but will be planning on some prizes and what not for best hand, ect.
Will be a good time to do some night riding as well.
See you on the trails!

Re: HPO- Poker run at Hawk Pride June 21

Sounds great Adam. I enjoyed the last poker run and been wanting to do it again. :dblthumb:

Re: HPO - Poker run - June 6, 2015

Poker run will be Saturday but we will ride all weekend. Friday night through Sunday afternoon.

02Jimmy said:
Havnt been to HPO yet, is there Hotel's or on premise cabins? We have a group from Missouri wanting to check it out. Thanks

Two cabins on site, you can book from their web site.

JohnG said:
Two cabins on site, you can book from their web site.

Or hotels are about 8 miles away or so. Going to have to make a Rattlesnake Saloon run this time. :eat: :drinkers: Any takers?

rednecklights said:
I'm in for the rattlesnake saloon too .

The wifey asked me last week when we could go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in too, but we need to be on the road by dark, as they stop serving food early. Supposed to be 9PM, but I have called and they were out a lot earlier.

I think they actually close at 10 and yes, food stops by 8 sometimes

the guys wanting to go to the rattlesnake, when it gets closer to the weekend I will try to get a table big enough for y'all. Best to be there early for a good table it can get packed on a pretty day. kitchen does shut down at 9.

02Jimmy said:
Ok were in!! Booked the cabin, cant wait to run with the Hardline group. Greg you better have Cosmo there!!

I'm planning to be there. I gotta checkout them doors on yer buggy.

Re: HPO - Poker run - June 6, 2015

greenlion said:
Poker run will be Saturday but we will ride all weekend. Friday night through Sunday afternoon.

What about Friday riding. Will the gates be open that morning? I have rode HPO Fri morning to Sat night a few times in the past. That is the only way that works since I have so far to travel.

Usually have someone there to open at 10a on Friday before a ride. Might better call the week of though. 256-349-4150