• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Poker Run - June 5-7, 2015

ROKTOY829 said:
Most likely rolled on its top. :D

I have been good lately but I can't make any promises about this weekend :****: Shane are you and the silver fox going to come ride

Poker run will be 1-3pm. Meet back at up top pavillion at 3;30 for scoring.
Updated map here:
http://www.hawkpridemountainoffroad.com/park-map/
or use the carto tracks map
https://www.cartotracks.com/hawk_pride_offroad_map
There are actually 4 "cabins" now. The old concession stand has been converted into 2 more cabins. Check the website for availability.

Cut and paste of word doc for poker run

Hawk Pride Poker Run
June 6, 2015
1. Cards will be available at the five locations from 1pm – 3pm.
2. You will be allowed to draw one card from a shuffled deck at each location. The card drawn will be noted on your score sheet and initialed by the dealer.
3. The card locations may be visited in any order. One card may be drawn per location.
4. Meet at the pavilion (up top in the parking area just past the check-in station) at 3:30 pm for scoring.
5. Hands will be scored using usual poker rules.
Card locations:
1. Hangover (#34)
2. Waterfall (#55)
3. 'Ol 24 (#24)
4. Topside (#16)
5. Wild Walena (#25)
You do not necessarily have to run the difficult trails, card locations will be accessible from access roads or mild trails.
Scorecard:
Trail Card Initial
Hangover _________ ________
Waterfall _________ ________
'Ol 24 _________ ________
Topside _________ ________
Wild Walena _________ ________

Print Name ______________________________________

Re:

I wished Clint, made plans to go diving. That and I've been busy using a bulldozer on my place.

Silver fox should be there though.

Re:

Where was everyone? Like half the ppl that said they were coming didn't!

Re:

patooyee said:
Where was everyone? Like half the ppl that said they were coming didn't!
You flew past me and piper on the main trail with a full faced helment heading back to the camp. As fast as you was going you must have had the shitter shuffle

Re:

My fuel pump was going out and I was trying to get there before it did. Sorry about that.

But I don't recall passing anyone? What were you in?

Re: Re:

kushKrawlin said:
Sounds like they was in a cloud of Ur dust! Hahaha.
The only two rigs I saw were a Toyota and a blazer at the very top and I was behind them. They went straight and I went left once it opened up. It was dry so if they ate some of my dust as i turned I apologize. But I was in 1st gear about 30% throttle and didn't feel like I was traveling at an unsafe speed at all.

Kush, didn't you say you were coming?

Re: Re:

rednecklights said:
JJ, my Sammy is down but I was thinking about bringing my little guy and his fourwheeler out there and let him ride for a while. I'm my sure what your plans are for the day... If you want shoot me a text.

Dang. Too late. We were the only ones in the park so we packed up and left. We're in Huntsville now about to go to the rocket center.

Dang Kevin I hate I missed seeing that new rig you built. I have a item to go on it, I want to give you. ::) bahahaha