• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Poker Run - June 5-7, 2015

jeeptj99 said:
This might be a dumb question but what exactly is a poker run?

x2

I'm just going to ride. If I can play poker at the same time that's just a plus.

Sounds fun. I haven't ever been to HP. I wanted to make the comp that was put on there back in October but had inventory that weekend. maybe I can make this one if my **** ever gets put back together.

jeeptj99 said:
This might be a dumb question but what exactly is a poker run?

You ride around to differnt destinations and either collect a card, or usually a token to trade for a card later back at the set time/place and whoever gets the best poker hand wins a prize

Edit
Whoops, quoted from the first page....

Edit:
Nevermind, apparently I wasnt at the end of the thread when I decided to reply.

To see what a Big Poker run is like, look up Tickfaw 200 Poker run. I'm missing it this weekend.

If anyone has a Ford NP205 they want to sell for a reasonable price and can bring to this trip I am in the market.

02Jimmy said:
Ok were in!! Booked the cabin, cant wait to run with the Hardline group. Greg you better have Cosmo there!!

02Jimmy said:
I think I have a good spare 205 at my shop I will send you a pic Sunday? I am heading to HPO for the run.

Looks like we shouldn't have a hard time finding each other as it appears we will be neighbors!

patooyee said:
Just reserved a cabin at the park for my small group.

I have never been to HPO so we will have to make the most of 2 days! I assume there are just 2 cabins? I figure we will get there about 5pm, I guess someone will be there?

I'm comin. I think. Pretty sure I don't have anything Goin on. Been wantin to come up there. Only half way across the southeast, but I'm gonna make it dam it. Anyone bringin family besides piper? Although this being in his back yard maybe he won't pull his disappearing act. :dunno: i would like to bring my girl and the little one but they ain't good with havin nothing to do or no other women and kids to hang out with.. Guess we could get inlaws to watch the baby but that's a long time without seeing my lil maniac. Man she will die when she sees all the different rigs. Everytime we walk out the garage my 20 mnth old says "by by jeep, I'm gonna miss you!" Bahaha :****: she gonna love the Sammy one day!! Anyways look forward to seeing some of you I haven't seen in a while. (Cough cough HPO crew)

Finally got mine put back together and tested out enough to feel OK with traveling again. Count me in.

My wife and 3-year-old daughter are coming, they'll be driving a Polaris Ranger 6-seater. They are a living, moving no-smoking zone though if you get my drift. :)

A few people from a smaller club called Bama Offroad are also coming. I'm sure many of them will have family there as they are a family-oriented club.

patooyee said:
My wife and 3-year-old daughter are coming, they'll be driving a Polaris Ranger 6-seater. They are a living, moving no-smoking zone though if you get my drift. :)

A few people from a smaller club called Bama Offroad are also coming. I'm sure many of them will have family there as they are a family-oriented club.
Well most of the time I will tell you that we are on the same page. But you lost me with the living and moving part. Haha. And one thing you never have to worry about buddy, is me doing anything around women or children that's disrespectful. As a matter of fact you should see my reaction if someone happens to drop the F bomb or GD around ANY kids , or say our wives. Just stand back and watch. thumb.gif
Damn you Jeremy you know me better than that! :smoke:

I figured, and I thought you had said something about that when we met last. Just wanted to be sure though. :)