• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Poker Run - June 5-7, 2015

We are going to try and make it is everything goes as planned and my Lil rat rod gets sold before then (too many dang irons in the fire). If I come my wife and 2 kids (2 yr old girl & 3.5 yr old boy) will be tagging along in her buggy. They just about always ride with me.

It looks like I ended up getting Mon. off, too. Is there anything interesting to do within driving distance of Tuscumbia? Even if we had to drive an hour or two? Looking for a fun family activity ...

patooyee said:
It looks like I ended up getting Mon. off, too. Is there anything interesting to do within driving distance of Tuscumbia? Even if we had to drive an hour or two? Looking for a fun family activity ...

Big fancy new Bass Pro Shop in the pyramid at Memphis. It s about 3 hours. We have been, it is cool, but I didn't drive 3 hrs to see it.

patooyee said:

Come take a tour of where I work lol Ill show you how to cut glass and put you to work :****:

rednecklights said:
And you have a package in the mail ! I completely forgot till this morning and I shipped them out today

I was starting to wonder about that! Thanks again!

rednecklights said:
Hellen Keller home
Space and rocket center
Confederate memorial park
Natchez trace parkway

Bankhead/Sipsey Wilderness isn't too far a drive either.
Some awesome waterfalls in there, some a very easy walk from where you'd park along a dirt road.
No wheeling off road in there.

We'll be taking a scenic group of stock Jeep Scramblers in there the following weekend. The Scrambler Owners Association annual National Scramble is June 11-13 in Hawk Pride.

I just realized that the cabin description on the website does not specifically state that they have a/c. I would assume they do, they have a fridge, power, and microwave. Is that a safe assumption?

patooyee said:
I just realized that the cabin description on the website does not specifically state that they have a/c. I would assume they do, they have a fridge, power, and microwave. Is that a safe assumption?

Yes they do! You can hang meat in there if you crank it up!!! Bring pillows and blankets, theirs are no comfy

patooyee said:

they have a fridge, microwave, futon sofa, queen bed, a set of bunk beds and room in the loft for at least 3 sleeping bags or cots

it has an ac/heat unit ( controlled by a remote )

we went last winter and set it to 70 in there when it was 30 degrees outside, it was amazing being able to warm up and have a nice dry place to sleep

I wish he would build about half a dozen more

We were headed down Saturday, but the sale on my house fell through (days before closing) and all my stuff is packed in trailers and I have to move it back in :(

money_pit_yj said:
We were headed down Saturday, but the sale on my house fell through (days before closing) and all my stuff is packed in trailers and I have to move it back in :(

Hate to hear that! I am thinking about making the trip up there.

I will be there Saturday and would be happy to show people around the park I am a local and know the park very well, just flag me down I will be in a black and red jeep hopefully will be there ready to ride around 9-10 :dblthumb:

Latest posts