• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2013 Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary

NOT TAKING UP FOR THE GUY BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRICE OF A NEW 4 DOOR RUBICON AT THE STEALERSHIP :****:

CAJUNPW YOU MITE WANT TO LIST IT ON BHAMJK FORUM ITS MORE ALONG THE STYLE OF YOUR JEEP
JKOWNERS FORUM ALSO GOOD SITE FOR JK'S
GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE

damn someone actually built a flex trailer.

You don't even have to DRIVE up a ramp to flex it out...

I bet TacomaJD buys a trailer like that when he gets his next crawler :stir:

How did they determine how to measure the index, guess it's just for bragging rights?? :wtflol:

xjcrawler said:
How did they determine how to measure the index, guess it's just for bragging rights?? :wtflol:

It means that the two diagonal tires can raise 21-1/2" each with the other two tires on the ground.

CajunPW said:
Yall are some real nice guys. I appreciate all of the douche bag comments. If you don't like the price then move along. I know what is put into this build and how capable it is. So just go back to your little YJ or shitty XJ and move along.

That is exactly how I would make friends and try and sell my trail lizard! Maybe if you don't get much positive feedback, try calling our wives tramps, and our kids heathens. I bet you would make a whole lot more friends if you start comparing their fab work to yours. I do however truly appreciate your use of punctuation.

a/c work?
Any neon lights?
Halo lights for headlights?
Light bars?
Any trades?
I got a yj, but there's no way in hell your gettin that.. But if u tell me before I finish the Sammy cage we could possibly work something out on it... And a Pontiac g6 with a blown motor. (And i ain't talkin about a blower motor) let me know. Pirate4x4 is a lot better place to sell that kind of show jeep. :****:

At first I was like these guys are funny. I thought they were joking. NOPE. 3 pages on how to take your doors off!!! :wtflol:

Eddyj said:
At first I was like these guys are funny. I thought they were joking. NOPE. 3 pages on how to take your doors off!!! :wtflol:

i told you it had some good tech in there.

bbone said:
I want to know where one can go climb everything without lockers?

Im assuming he's still running the factory Rubicon lockers. But hey, who cares about that when there's a light show going on?!

CajunPW said:
This mall crawler has done every trail except concrete hill, showtime hill and horsepower hill at Hot Springs ORV

I am 100% positive you left out a BUNCH of trails in that list...

Eddyj said:

Y'all laugh, but I guarantee you Piper as stayed up at night thinking about how to save the paint on his jk :****:

rednecklights said:
Dem rubi's got them factory e lockers !

And a crawl geared t-case too, right?

I would like it, but it needs more LEDs

I really may invest in one of those ramp trailers! I could go wheeling and not even leave the house! Save a lot of fuel that way!