• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - SETTC - September 26-28, 2014

Karma is a bitch! Maybe y'all need Joe back because you're running a mickey mouse operation. You lying ass Settc folks are lucky it didn't come to blows and I hope a lawsuit is coming your way :gtfo:

Got the vid!! he did hit the cone. that is why it was a bonus line. he should not get the bonus. was it only the bonus points that gave him the win?
If so they were wrong? if he had to carry that speed to make the climb and he spun into the cone, that is what it took him to clear the rock. bonus should not count!
Speed ,wheel spin or not !!
Let us know more if we are missing something!!

There is a lot of B.S. about this event. it may loose more of it's support. If I had run , I would have walked too!

Did they finish all the hills? if so who won?

Re:

No it was over during the lunch break. That bonus had given Travis the lead at that point. Drivers were pissed that the guys in charge lied to them (face to face). Glad they all stood up for what was right.

Pumpkin said:
No it was over during the lunch break. That bonus had given Travis the lead at that point. Drivers were pissed that the guys in charge lied to them (face to face). Glad they all stood up for what was right.

This.

muddinmetal said:
Karma is a bitch! Maybe y'all need Joe back because you're running a mickey mouse operation. You lying ass Settc folks are lucky it didn't come to blows and I hope a lawsuit is coming your way :gtfo:
Hahaha! Gotta love brutal honesty!! Thought big boy was bout to tear **** apart! Man Wata waste of time and money for some.. Would be pissed to.. **** didn't even really make sense anyways... Bet THA judges bout **** in their pants. :woot:

Wow what a freakin joke... I'm glad I didn't waste my time or money going to this.... These guys just ruined what little bit of credibility they had left. That's one race my buggy will never enter. :flipgotcha:

I dropped out 2 weeks ago and asked for my entry fee back and still have not received it yet. I'm optimistic so I will give them a few more days.

tbacon38 said:
I dropped out 2 weeks ago and asked for my entry fee back and still have not received it yet. I'm optimistic so I will give them a few more days.
Good luck with that Tim I dropped out over a month ago because of the readers crawl ride on same date there was no offer to refund my entry fee.

Yes, it turned bad. ...because of the bad call. We definitely screwed up, we tried to make it up, but no one wanted any part of it. Everyone wanted to load up and haul ass out there, until there was talk of money....did we keep the money? Hell no. It was only right to give it back and then some. We took the money from cash sponsors and split it between everyone that was there. The for the product prizes, LED lights, raceline certificates for buy 2, get beadlocks, Carolina driveshaft certificates and some other small items were given out in a drawing. They all seemed happy about that? But still pissed and rightfully so.
I am glad there was video of this, it clearly shows a major issue. I would like to know why everyone thinks we are cheaters and shady people? Especially those of you that don't know us or even been around the event. This year was our first time taking over the event and we missed something HUGE.
To those of you that would actually talk with us afterwards, thank you. We put this event on once a year, not every weekend, our learning curve a bit a longer than these other series that you guys run. We truely are sorry for what happened and we respect all you guys and the time/money involved in the sport.

Thanks to the guys that stayed and hit the trails with us. We had an absolute blast....

Tim Bacon, Mike spoke with you last week about your refund, due to your changed work schedule and it is still coming. We have been gone since wed of last week trying to run this show.

Brian

1TONZR2 said:
Yes, it turned bad. ...because of the bad call. We definitely screwed up, we tried to make it up, but no one wanted any part of it. Everyone wanted to load up and haul ass out there, until there was talk of money....did we keep the money? Hell no. It was only right to give it back and then some. We took the money from cash sponsors and split it between everyone that was there. The for the product prizes, LED lights, raceline certificates for buy 2, get beadlocks, Carolina driveshaft certificates and some other small items were given out in a drawing. They all seemed happy about that? But still pissed and rightfully so.
I am glad there was video of this, it clearly shows a major issue. I would like to know why everyone thinks we are cheaters and shady people? Especially those of you that don't know us or even been around the event. This year was our first time taking over the event and we missed something HUGE.
To those of you that would actually talk with us afterwards, thank you. We put this event on once a year, not every weekend, our learning curve a bit a longer than these other series that you guys run. We truely are sorry for what happened and we respect all you guys and the time/money involved in the sport.

Thanks to the guys that stayed and hit the trails with us. We had an absolute blast....

Tim Bacon, Mike spoke with you last week about your refund, due to your changed work schedule and it is still coming. We have been gone since wed of last week trying to run this show.

Brian

The speaker in the video clearly states in the beginning of the video that if the cone is touched you do not get the bonus. Regardless of the fashion in which he did, Travis hit the cone so his bonus should NOT have counted based of previously stated rules. Was he given the bonus?