• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back door shoot out

Reduce resolution to help in and out.

The broadcast is much higher quality on my cell phone for some reason and I can hear the rigs whereas I can't on the computer.

Jpyke15 said:
I think it was bobby and yeah made them flat bills look stoopid!! :woot: :woot: :woot:
They said Ritchie, but in Bobby's rig, maybe Bobby let him drive it like a rental?

Everybody laughed at the four door tracker last year until he stuck it on the rev limiter and dumped the clutch.... A few seconds later he was the one laughing from the top.

Surely to god bobby didn't trailer his rig all the way out there then let somebody else drive it. Maybe they just traded which spot they ran. I wanna see plow boy mashin on that rock

Well....Ritchie.....congrats on the $10g.....unless Bobby outruns your tail in his own junk.....you are a lock :****:

Plow boy = not tonight.....he's in it to win it Friday. But paying $35 extra a day to beat Bobby's rig like he owns it :flipgotcha:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Well....Ritchie.....congrats on the $10g.....unless Bobby outruns your tail in his own junk.....you are a lock :****:

Yeah ... um the big orange rock bouncer just beat his time going up the right side.

patooyee said:
Yeah ... um the big orange rock bouncer just beat his time going up the right side.

Damn you JJ....but at least it was a southern buggy:)

lowbudgetjunk said:
Damn you JJ....but at least it was a southern buggy:)

Yup. I can live with that. The course is shorter than I thought. The bouncers stand a legit chance now. 36.xxx is the fastest so far.

patooyee said:
Yup. I can live with that. The course is shorter than I thought. The bouncers stand a legit chance now. 36.xxx is the fastest so far.

Pin it to win it....do they put brakes on bouncers JJ.