• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brads buggy / car build

Wel i'm about halfway dun weldering up the chassis. It looks freaking crazy laying on it's side naked chassis and all the tubes and brackets everywhere. Just need to flip it over and hit the back side.

kid rok said:
Wel i'm about halfway dun weldering up the chassis. It looks freaking crazy laying on it's side naked chassis and all the tubes and brackets everywhere. Just need to flip it over and hit the back side.

When do you think you'll have it ready for a testy run ? Good work man, your knockin this thing out !

If I'm lucky before the end of the month, if not soon after. I just received my wiring harness from Howell, man their fast. I should have everything I need by the end of next week except for my winch.

Kickass Bradass, Im excited in the pants. :eek:

( I see a dirty nasty MMORV ride going down in the near future!! Someones getting hurt or broke or both molaugh )

kid rok said:
If I'm lucky before the end of the month, if not soon after. I just received my wiring harness from Howell, man their fast. I should have everything I need by the end of next week except for my winch.

Hey, I thought you were gonna call me so I could get one as well??? ???

Hey, I thought you were gonna call me so I could get one as well???
I did, I told you I was going to order my harness the following week. They sent me my harness with the quickness. Call me and I will tell you what I got and how much.

I'm done, no more build here. The next time you see it, it will be on the trails.

I wasn't going to post up anymore pics , but due to people nagging me I will post some after the weekend.
Is anyone running a howe pump on a 5.3. If so can you post up some pics on how you mounted it to your stock bracketry. Mine's going to need some adjustement and I need some Ideas.

kid rok said:
I wasn't going to post up anymore pics , but due to people nagging me I will post some after the weekend.
Is anyone running a howe pump on a 5.3. If so can you post up some pics on how you mounted it to your stock bracketry. Mine's going to need some adjustement and I need some Ideas.

Bout dang time man !!! Are you right there ready to wheel it or what ? You gonna make MMORV this weekend ? CMON brotha man !!! thumb.gif loller.gif