• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all the Aetna boys......

there is going to be a phone call made to try and get everyone in on the lease side . also we are aimaing to get all of the buggys we have built together for a ride maybe not this one but we are going to try to get something to gether . all smith motorsports buggys and all in one spot . BIG SHOW FO SHO !!!!!! :tc

TOMMY RAINS said:
there is going to be a phone call made to try and get everyone in on the lease side . also we are aimaing to get all of the buggys we have built together for a ride maybe not this one but we are going to try to get something to gether . all smith motorsports buggys and all in one spot . BIG SHOW FO SHO !!!!!! :tc

Make it the 15th and you will be rewarded with mucho media attention. :dblthumb:

i want to be there for this can i get around on a sidex side?dont really know when ill be ready :popcorn: :popcorn: ;D

Can you get Jerry Lee to open the gate for everybody maybe a 10 dollar fee???????
BustedKnucklefilms said:
Make it the 15th and you will be rewarded with mucho media attention. :dblthumb:
TOMMY RAINS said:

If somehow I end up buying a carhauler by the 15th, I'll try my best to make it! I'd love to be there for all the action!

Jerry Perkins roll on horsepower Aetna Mtn Oct 31 2010.wmv

I WILL have a car hauler by then...I've made it an objective. I'll be there along with 2 other rigs for sure. Far as I know, we're parking on the subdivision side and going in.

looks like ill be alone so looking to meet some new people to follow in with. I ride with pansies that don't like to travel to ride. :****:

Posting under someone elses user name, forum would not let me register!

Hi! This is Christie Perkins from WeRock Off-Road Club.
I have been informed that there is a ride coming to Aetna
Jan.15, 2011 for the Busted knuckles Filming Crew.
WeRock, would like to invite everyone that is not a present member,
to come use our facility for convenient and safe parking for all riders.
If you choose to use our facilities on Jan.15th the cost will be $15.00 per person.
Our Front gate will be open to the public from 8:00a.m to 11:00a.m for entrance,
it will then open again @ 5:00p.m. to 10:00p.m for everyone to exit.
Our top gate will remain open all day for entrance back and forth to the mountain.

WeRock is located @ 299 Pulltight Rd. Whiteside,Tn.37396
Take Hwy. I-24 to exit 169 (WILDWOOD). @ stop sign, turn left. Go 3.5 miles (right past the Marion County Sign ) turn right (No Road Sign There). Go over small bridge turn right, go over RR Tracks straight to Front Gate!
For further info Call Christie 423-902-0266

Hope to see everyone there!