• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Casey Marlow

L

lowbudgetjunk

As I sit here wallowing tonight. I look up Casey Marlow. He is friends with multiple other Casey Marlow's. WTF? It has occupied my mind for a minute, so I am greatful. But, I really don't get it.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Casey doing something that wasn't mind boggling would worry me more than him doing something like that.

Anybody that has his cell number text him and ask for a pic of his new converses. :eek:

If anyone is wondering ol casey been building some super secret stuff. Next year he says he is winning koh unlimited class and every bouncer event on the calnder. Even the ones double booked on the same day. He swore me to secrecy but I will give a teaser pic of his custom front axle he is working on. Said he is gonna name it timmy who? #gobigorgohome
#dana30justcause
df122b638f780b223d0423f75e670883.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well I spoke with the infamous casey today. Of course I asked how the buggy was going blah blah blah, but then I made a mistake. I forgot casey no longer blesses us with his presence and made the comment that chevy417 would finish his build before him. Well he went into a rant/ramble to himself that you would recognize if you had ever been around the man. We said our good byes and he told me he was gonna send me a pic of the gussets he was using on timmy who? Told me it was for all the haters to swing off of. Well I didn't give it much thought till I received this.......

All it said was "wooo wee in honor of my converses"
3e7f426976788494457d33694792aa71.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Casey ramble? No way. Heard that was the truss design he was gonna put on the red jeep too :****: