• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Casey Marlow

Code:
Casey said:
I'm with big david.. buncha assholes ;D
I haven't read the comments yet. I will tonite tho. And respond to each and everyone of y'all bitches :flipoff1:

Really? Because you ignored my text asshole :fish:

Here I've been worried about you and missing you and you discard me like one of your whores :'(

muddinmetal said:
Code:
Really? Because you ignored my text asshole :fish:

Here I've been worried about you and missing you and you discard me like one of your whores :'(
Screw your feelings I wanna hear about kels balls getting grabbed

Re: Re: Casey Marlow

BUG-E J said:
Screw your feelings I wanna hear about kels balls getting grabbed
Technically it was the whole package.....for one my junk isn't that big soft......and two, Casey has schmedium to large hands

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Casey Marlow

jeeptj99 said:
Not sure if you're helping or hurting the whole case here.
Just stating facts. The head of my pecker was half grabbed and it chafed the **** out of it.....I can post pictured if you'd like

Casey said:
I haven't read the comments yet. I will tonite tho. And respond to each and everyone of y'all bitches :flipoff1:
And I quote. "Who told you to back off making fun of me. I'll beat there ass"

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Ask Poolman....he got a firsthand view

Well........ it hurts me to describe this...... we were all standing around the fire and Casey walked up behind Kel,,, with a open hand and smacked,,,no no,, grabbed him in the nuts so hard it sounded like a mule kicked him!! :****: I don't think any of us knew what to say!!! I would have been down for a few days to say the least!!!

Mother fuker!!! I just typed a Fukin book and somehow it erased before I posted it. Anyways I'm gonna be on here more these days. Pat gave me hell every time I talked to him bout not being on here lately. I miss talking **** and keeping up with y'all fags. Been working my nuts off ( literally) in a shop building Jeeps, and still trying to run my business. Shits tough. I swear I think I was better off selling dope... wont be doing that again tho.. anyways I'm Fukin back beotches.

Casey said:
Mother fuker!!! I just typed a Fukin book and somehow it erased before I posted it. Anyways I'm gonna be on here more these days. Pat gave me hell every time I talked to him bout not being on here lately. I miss talking **** and keeping up with y'all fags. Been working my nuts off ( literally) in a shop building Jeeps, and still trying to run my business. Shits tough. I swear I think I was better off selling dope... wont be doing that again tho.. anyways I'm Fukin back beotches.

I heard you got Maweed and was spotted in a mini van in the drive thru at Starbucks? Glad your back tit bag.......................... :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

The real question on everybody's mind......

How happy does it actually make you gripping penis shaped gear shifters?

Welcome back :JRich:. Its about time to go back up to Rome and knock ole Johns weeds down again for him on his version of " lower 2 " laughing1 molaugh

Casey said:

Bout time you showed up! :dblthumb:

Casey said:

About damn time! Welcome back mang! :woot: