• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Casey Marlow

Re: Re: Casey Marlow

June dog said:
Is that his new shifter handle??
Nah....not long enough or black enough.....girth is pretty spot on though.....and there's not two of them

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Big David said:
Y'all must not have much of a life if you feel the need to pick on this guy. But carry on, some of the comments are half amusing.
Explain. I literally held his hand, embraced him and told him his mentor passed. I have been picked up, by my balls, and tossed back on the ground by this guy. I have spent nights at his house, given and received Offroad parts, wheeled with and without this motherfucker. I miss him on this board and will call him everything but a white man on this board for as long as I am not banned. If Piper wouldn't have started a fake Facebook page and I didn't oversee the McGregor vs Mayweather smack talk ensue between them, he would still be here. So.....I am lost, but unfuck you or whatever. I am bad at apologies.

Big David said:
Y'all must not have much of a life if you feel the need to pick on this guy. But carry on, some of the comments are half amusing.

This is way wrong, these guys love this dude like a brother. Hide and watch someone really "pick on this guy" and watch the show

Big David said:

He's a good dude with a lot of friends. All of which are gonna text him at 5:45 am.

Big David said:

Oh ****, this wasn't sarcasm? Hell I just figured you were making a funny.

Wooo Weeeee!!!! I think I had 5 or 6 heat strokes just reading this thread hahaha

lowbudgetjunk said:
Explain. I literally held his hand, embraced him and told him his mentor passed. I have been picked up, by my balls, and tossed back on the ground by this guy. I have spent nights at his house, given and received Offroad parts, wheeled with and without this motherfucker. I miss him on this board and will call him everything but a white man on this board for as long as I am not banned. If Piper wouldn't have started a fake Facebook page and I didn't oversee the McGregor vs Mayweather smack talk ensue between them, he would still be here. So.....I am lost, but unfuck you or whatever. I am bad at apologies.

He picked you up by your balls? Whats the back story on this one?

Re:

Ask Poolman....he got a firsthand view

Man no wonder casey can't get on. When you gotta live up to the goals he has set for timmy who? He probably hasn't slept! I don't know what he is gonna do for a tcase but this is straight P I M P right here boys and girls.
9b155f946b09f3fbb910716667d4c76b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm with big david.. buncha assholes ;D
I haven't read the comments yet. I will tonite tho. And respond to each and everyone of y'all bitches :flipoff1:

Hahahahahahahahaha.

How hot has it been during all this badassery? Is the corn starch holding up?