• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Changes going on @ Keller's place

That pic was taking before I put the other seat and rear pedals so rooster could ride with me so he don't have to crow from home

The only crowing yall will hear from me will be from the top of the hill maybe yall can make it up to shut me up but we will see I'm trying like hell to get it ready for harlan ain't gonna look pretty but don't really matter when yall ain't seeing nothing but the back of it cock a doodle do :flipgotcha:

I don't think this guy is gonna post any pics up. If you want to see it the unveiling will be Feb 25th at Loves truck stop off the Charleston exit at around 5 pm on our way to Harlan. Shane post these guys some pics!

i think shane and bubba need to post so i can see if i need to keep my junk at the house

Chris I wouldnt worry about the pruple passion a whole lot hes gonna be to scared to scratch it, need yours there to represent the rockwell buggies with me, heard slimer might not be going guess we will find out.

CTomlinson said:
i think shane and bubba need to post so i can see if i need to keep my junk at the house

x2 on bubba!! :dunno: the avatar is not enough man...I would post pics of mine but the only ones that have seen it is Jimmie and Tommy..

Sounds like there is a new bad dog in town.big Tim better get the jets cleaned out on the old holley and put some new plugs in that mock stotor.