• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

smbroady82 said:
If I can change out the front main seal on the ole 22 rocket today/tomorrow I will probably ride down for this one.. Never been to Chocco

You should absolutely come down. It's a great park and sounds like the crowd size will be just right. Not too big to enjoy the trails but big enough to be interesting.

MYM

kushKrawlin said:
Dammit Steven .. Get on it! Now. U wouldn't believe tha park.

I am, I am!!!! I tore it all down this evening, naturally no parts store in town has a 22r oil pump gasket in stock. Will have one in the am. Gotta run to Nashville for work, should be back mid day... slap the ole girl back together and maybe head down to camp!

creepycrawly said:
You should absolutely come down. It's a great park and sounds like the crowd size will be just right. Not too big to enjoy the trails but big enough to be interesting.

MYM

TacomaJD said:
Long as you followed ppl around that like to crawl to show you all the good spots, it's a badass place! Lots of good riding there! You'll love playing on boat ramp, you should be able to whoop Backside fairly easily, and You'll love Hells Revenge, it's one of the baddest crawling trails there. It's nicely located literally like 2 minutes from town. Facility is fixed up real nice, Trey always doing work there to keep things on the up and up. Get er fixed up and come on down, you won't regret it.

Sounds good. If I am not there Friday evening I will be there early Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone! :dblthumb:

zukimaster said:
Don't wait on JD to ride, he will roll in around 1, ride a couple hours, and haul ass home.

Hit up Jackson, if you want I will haul those tires/wheels home for him, and bring you some $ this weekend.

Re: Re: CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

zukimaster said:
Don't wait on JD to ride, he will roll in around 1, ride a couple hours, and haul ass home.
Lol! I prolly get there about lunch Saturday and leave around 7. If rhe ole lady dont go, I will get down there earlier

smbroady82 said:
Hit up Jackson, if you want I will haul those tires/wheels home for him, and bring you some $ this weekend.

What ended up causing you to run warm last week, after the repairs?

smbroady82 said:
Be hard to haul them home when they on the rig, this will be my last ride for awhile.

Eddyj said:
What ended up causing you to run warm last week, after the repairs?

I think it was just an air pocket from where I changed the water pump a few weeks ago. Never ran hot before that.
I'll stretch it out some tomorrow when I button it up and see how the temp is.

zukimaster said:
Be hard to haul them home when they on the rig, this will be my last ride for awhile.

Didn't know if you had some rollers to throw on for the ride home.

kushKrawlin said:
And update broady?

Parts store will have an oil pump gasket tomorrow morning. I'll button it all up ( shouldn't take any time at all) and hopefully start loading up.

Everything is loaded up. Hope to leave work around lunch. I plan to be hanging out around steveo camper till he shows. :drinkers: :drinkers:

We will finish loading tomorrow afternoon and headed that way long before daylight Saturday!!!

See yall fawkers after work and I drive a 150 miles. Make yourselves at home!

Attachments

• 20160505_212755.jpg
    20160505_212755.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 93