• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

SHELBS44 said:
What hill is that. And I might steal Something a try it :****: hitit
someday it may become a comp hill but for now it's offlimits. Water run off is a huge concern right now. ;)

Who's goin to Jeffersons to drank beer and eat chicken wings that night?!?!

Or hell, I thought about just bringing my grill and some hotdogs. Hmm......

I got a badass little $40 propane grill I usually carry with me for trail cooking, so I may just do that. Hotdogs and Milwaukee's Best are much cheaper than Jeffersons anyways. :drinkers:

I'll see what I can grab and be glad to help cook. Looking forward to it. Need a little riding vacation

No u won't. Let's not get Carried away.
I'm ready to ride. And of course.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 85
If I can change out the front main seal on the ole 22 rocket today/tomorrow I will probably ride down for this one.. Never been to Chocco

Well boys and girls looks like I'm gonna miss this one thought I was gonna be home I'll be home the Tuesday after sucks ass but gotta stack that paper

smbroady82 said:
If I can change out the front main seal on the ole 22 rocket today/tomorrow I will probably ride down for this one.. Never been to Chocco

Get after it and c'mon! Gonna be a good time

TacomaJD said:
Mash Yer Motor!

ae5203878c75a0f270adbf5dee54a730.jpg
How funny is this.!?? Haha I been sending those kinda pics to my buddy that just found out they are pregnant. Haha I always tell him his wife is Gettin railed by a black hotters cook and sisco truck driver . (She GM at hooters) hahahahah. Man that would be classic

smbroady82 said:

Long as you followed ppl around that like to crawl to show you all the good spots, it's a badass place! Lots of good riding there! You'll love playing on boat ramp, you should be able to whoop Backside fairly easily, and You'll love Hells Revenge, it's one of the baddest crawling trails there. It's nicely located literally like 2 minutes from town. Facility is fixed up real nice, Trey always doing work there to keep things on the up and up. Get er fixed up and come on down, you won't regret it.

TacomaJD said:
Long as you followed ppl around that like to crawl to show you all the good spots, it's a badass place! Lots of good riding there! You'll love playing on boat ramp, you should be able to whoop Backside fairly easily, and You'll love Hells Revenge, it's one of the baddest crawling trails there. It's nicely located literally like 2 minutes from town. Facility is fixed up real nice, Trey always doing work there to keep things on the up and up. Get er fixed up and come on down, you won't regret it.
What he said