• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

good luck on ____ at harbor freight...

i picked up a 12 gallon sprayer, if you look on the site there are two part numbers, they are different, one has not great reviews the other has all good reviews. i got the one the reviews favored and i have sprayed 80 gallons out of it so far, no leaks, no nonsense. it was only $100 with free 2 year warranty.

DirtMonkey said:
12 years ago or so, I bout a welding blanket from HF, it was a green color, it worked great and wasnt full of fibers. A couple years ago, I bought another. This time it was a yellow color and works fine, BUT it is FULL of fibers. I did some research and bought a Steiner velvet welding blanket. Best thing I ever did!

I own the same yellow piece of ****. Found out the hard way you have to double or triple it up not to slag burn a rzr body or glass. And Lord help you if you have to lay across it to finish a weld. I immediately go in the house, shower and change. I don't do itchy or sticky. :eek:

Re: Re: Re: good luck on ____ at harbor freight...

TBItoy said:
Apparently I got the one good one. It'll probably explode next time I use it now
I was really hoping it would work out. I've always wanted one.

Has anybody used their 8 ton, long ram air/hydraulic jack? I just ordered a RogueFab bender and was curious as to how long this hydraulic jack would last?

5BrothersFabrication said:
I own the same yellow piece of ****. Found out the hard way you have to double or triple it up not to slag burn a rzr body or glass. And Lord help you if you have to lay across it to finish a weld. I immediately go in the house, shower and change. I don't do itchy or sticky. :eek:

Yeah, I hear ya, that **** is not cool. This welding blanket is the best thing ever! You definitely want to check this out...I could curl up and take a nap in this thing :****:
http://www.amazon.com/Steiner-Velvet-Shield-Welding-Blanket/dp/B000L7R10E

Re:

Iv been using their orange dead blow hammer/mallet for over 3 years

Their socket organizer are awesome for the money

Digital calipers are good
4.5 angle grinders last about 2 yrs if you don't over heat them and don't drop them

The dead blows are great for the money, i'm on my 4th I think, but use and abuse them almost daily. They make a helluva mess when they come apart. ;D

Their 1000 lb lift cart tables are pretty good, have done a couple engine swaps with one.

Attachments

• CAM01739.jpg
    CAM01739.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 119
Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but I got this tool chest a while back:

http://www.harborfreight.com/tool-storage/tool-carts/30-in-5-drawer-glossy-red-tool-cart-61427.html

LOVE it. Quality is way superior to my Craftsman. I found out after I ought it that the rolling cart that my shop mate has had for 15 years is this same exact cart. He's just had it so covered up in junk that I couldn't see the actual cart. Makes me feel good that it is good for a long time. I may upgrade my bigger Craftsman chest to US General as a result.

I have the 4 drawer box in black and really like it. I think I gave $99 for with a coupon. Can't beat it for the money.

I have the large roller bearing tool box with side box and love it, well built and alot cheaper than crapsmen roller bearing box i have, my brother liked it so well he bought one, i think i have less than 800 bucks in top, bottom, and side box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Anyone bought one of the 12 or 20ton press?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

Bumpers said:

Ive owned both. No complaints. I sold the 12 ton to get the 20 so I could buy the swag press brake.

Bumpers said:

I have the 12. It works ok, but it's a bit sloppy. When putting pressure on something, it tends to push the jack to the side and try to spit out the thing your pressing. I'm sure a little fabricating would fix it.

Bumpers said:

I have the 20 ton grey model. Nice unit. Added the air over hydraulic unit from them. Also have the SWAG finger brake in it.

Sent using left thumb.

the small wood moving dollys are the best thing since sliced bread. under $10 and will comfortably support a SBC, transmission, D60, or anything else heavy that needs to be stored in a movable fashion

I got a set of the wheel jack dollies and have used them alot lately. Makes moving a dead car around in a shop much easier than just normally pushing one. They would be good for wrecked cars with messed up struts at a body shop.