• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race - August 12-13, 2016

Re:

infamous1 said:
Ledges are head high to most folk.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Hell you gotta have them red label shoes to even walk down to the ledges, I wasn't even about to try and walk up it.

Anyone know just how much is going to be open to ride? Last I saw 160 was blocked off?

8 am Friday
$25.00 per person for the weekend, $5.00 to camp for the weekend
kids 12 and under free
Clyde just sent me this for those wondering

BUG-E J said:
8 am Friday
$25.00 per person for the weekend, $5.00 to camp for the weekend
kids 12 and under free
Clyde just sent me this for those wondering

Did he say anything about open riding and what parts of the park would be accessable to the public?

JohnG said:
Did he say anything about open riding and what parts of the park would be accessable to the public?
No. He was traveling last night and that's all I got.

We are planning on Friday around lunch. Has anyone found out if it's gonna be open ride friday-sunday? I still haven't found a for sure answer.

FlatlandFSJ said:
We are planning on Friday around lunch. Has anyone found out if it's gonna be open ride friday-sunday? I still haven't found a for sure answer.

I have not heard either. Should have asked Tony yesterday when he was at the house, SRRS never came up in the conversation.

Open riding for pretty much the same as the last of srrs race but no 160 loop

Re:

All but the race hills and 160 loop.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Me and one of the guys from work were talking about this event/ gray rock today. I let him know that 4 wheelers are not allowed at the park as this has always been my understanding. But I told him I would double check because they had a group of several they were going to bring and I would hate for them to go all the way down just to find out they couldn't ride.

Anyways, they are not allowed even for event weekends correct?

onetoncrawler said:
ride??/, you better climb it in yours!!! Mark climbed it in a leaf sprung toyota with 37 reds, so no excuses :stir: :popcorn:

Challenge accepted!

But yeah I would still like a ride up it in a racer/bouncer. You should enter yours in it!

smbroady82 said:
Challenge accepted!

But yeah I would still like a ride up it in a racer/bouncer. You should enter yours in it!

haha, no sir, no time to prep or get the cut off box installed. I am going to try to be there to climb it after the race though

I've got a few repairs to make after this past weekend.