• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race - August 12-13, 2016

smbroady82 said:
That's what I was thinking. Thanks

Oh and I want a ride up cable hill !
onetoncrawler said:
haha, no sir, no time to prep or get the cut off box installed. I am going to try to be there to climb it after the race though

I've got a few repairs to make after this past weekend.
If my buggy survives the race I promise you I will be hitting it multiple times. I hear talk of deputy drue hitting it

BUG-E J said:
If my buggy survives the race I promise you I will be hitting it multiple times. I hear talk of deputy drue hitting it

If someone has a set of stickies in 5 on 4.5 or 5 on 5.5 that they want to loan out, Ill embarrass someone. Might be me, but Ill embarrass someone.

smbroady82 said:
Challenge accepted!

But yeah I would still like a ride up it in a racer/bouncer. You should enter yours in it!

You and me both. Hell, Id pay $50 for a ride in one of them 600 hp bouncers with the wooden cams.

creepycrawly said:
If someone has a set of stickies in 5 on 4.5 or 5 on 5.5 that they want to loan out, Ill embarrass someone. Might be me, but Ill embarrass someone.

Someone loan this man a set of stickies ! I wanna see this !

And I just hope I don't grenade mine on it before the HL ride the next weekend.

Got a close up look at Cable Hill this past weekend. Nasty! no one has been on it in about a year. If wet and greasy it is going to be a sight to see. The whole top side of park is still open and all trials and hills are open on top side. River run is open. A lot of riding still there.

Can I get some info ,how far is it to cable hill,do I need a vehicle to get there,and camping.
Never been there I'll be driving from wv.

El capitain said:
Can I get some info ,how far is it to cable hill,do I need a vehicle to get there,and camping.
edge of parking lot. Easy walk.

Sent using left thumb.

Re: Re: GR - SRRS Race - August 12-13, 2016

El capitain said:
Take the wife's buggy and hit it!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I understand that fourwheelers aren't allowed, but can we bring a Polaris Ranger to get around in?

Does anyone remember the pic of Santa Claus watching the race last time?

I'm loaded and ready to go. Unloaded the yota this morning, did my pre ride check list, sprayed it off, put it back on the trailer.
I'll be down Friday around 4-5-6pm depending what time I can get out of my meetings in Nashville on Friday.

Latest posts