• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race - August 12-13, 2016

onetoncrawler said:
does anyone know if Cable hill will be open Saturday before the comp?

Probably not before. It wasn't last year. But that is complete speculation.

SHELBS44 said:
Who else is ready by gawd!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
I am....me and my 8 yo boy are gonna come watch and maybe do a little riding.

What time should we show up so that we can get close enough to actually see some action?

MoparMan said:
I am....me and my 8 yo boy are gonna come watch and maybe do a little riding.

What time should we show up so that we can get close enough to actually see some action?

It's gonna be packed. I'd say 9 at the latest especially last GR event.
KPatterson said:
I`ll be there spectating. Camping Friday night leaving Sat afternoon

Hell holler at us be there bout 2 Friday. I'll be spectating/ pit crew I reckon. My rig won't be there still in progress. You and Moparman holler at me be nice to meet some hl folk

SHELBS44 said:
It's gonna be packed. I'd say 9 at the latest especially last GR event.
Hell holler at us be there bout 2 Friday. I'll be spectating/ pit crew I reckon. My rig won't be there still in progress. You and Moparman holler at me be nice to meet some hl folk

I'll definitely holler at you. I'm still gonna meet up with you to have lunch in Ttown one day too.

Re:

I'll be helping with the recovery crew and genral gophering for Clyde and his crew.

som
MoparMan said:
I'll definitely holler at you. I'm still gonna meet up with you to have lunch in Ttown one day too.

Sounds good we will make it happen! Drivers meeting is at 9 so might wanna be a little earlier my guess
lowbudgetjunk said:
I'll be helping with the recovery crew and genral gophering for Clyde and his crew.

Oh gawd Kel is gonna be there?!?! Fawk that I ain't going! :stir: Naw good deal see ya there man! I'm pumped

Kel you plan on riding or just watching looks like I have a few of us that plan to come Friday and Saturday and would love to find someone who knows the park I have only been there twice and only hit the main trails near the entrance

Re:

Helping with the Race. Ride a little bit if there is time. Still some badass trails to hit while the race is going on though.

If you haven't seen the ass whipping Bobby Tanner put on cable hill today all I can say is it is worth the wait congratulations to him !! booyang