• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race - August 12-13, 2016

Re:

I met some Floridians, Arkantards (checks in the mail) and some folks from God's Country. Missed Brad (cushmaneaglerider) until 30 seconds before I pulled out of the park.

creepycrawly said:
It was good to meet you and log some miles.

Yep, definitely man. It was great meeting you and Bo. Wish the rain would have held out a little longer so we could've watched some more racing and do some more riding.

LandSpeeder said:
I saw you. I even saw Kel-yeah.
Did anybody see me?

Nope, but if I would have I would've shook your hand and introduced myself.

I seen Kel doing recovery stuff today but that was about it.

LandSpeeder said:
DANG. I was riding around in the Harbor Freight Buggy, juss looking for sidewalk sales.

Awesome! I woulda got yer autograph!

Nope, no autographs from me....I can't read or write :dunno:

Re:

She was ok, though they did lift her out of the vehicle. Her father was holding her kneck/head, rubbing on her hand speaking very sweetly to her to keep her calm. I am convinced he is one of the figures that needs to be in or around offroading forever. And after the first crash, she should get bonus points for pinning it to the floor and hitting it again. Great show and glad everyone ended up safe when it was all said and done.

Re:

I seen a video of his run and the whole time I was thinking that hitting Cable Hill in Screaming Blue with Bobby Tanner is one of those bucket list things for me. It would be like if Jesus was into wheeling and wanted to take me for a ride.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk