• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - $10,000 Overall SRRS Rock Bouncer Event #2 - June 16, 2012

:dblthumb: We're heading down there with the boys from Michigan, looks a bit different than what we're used to! Should make for some cool video and pics, air, speed, and extreme 4x4 are just some of our favorite things to film. And you have this all wrapped into one package. Looking forward to it! drool

Unemployed Films said:
:dblthumb: We're heading down there with the boys from Michigan, looks a bit different than what we're used to! Should make for some cool video and pics, air, speed, and extreme 4x4 are just some of our favorite things to film. And you have this all wrapped into one package. Looking forward to it! drool
Sounds good, really looking forward to meeting all of you.

Re: HPO 6/16 $10,000 Overall SRRS Rock Bouncer Event #2

liv2mx said:
we have 1 more guy signing up. so 5 rigs from mi coming down.we cant wait! i plan to bring mine back in parts... loller.gif

I would love to be the 6th from mi but I don't think the 1.6 L will make it up some of the hills lol now crawling I can do but rock bouncing well I need ... About 4 more cylinders and about 300 more Hp lol :driving:

we are ready rolling out next thursday night. that hill looks awesome.i think i see a double in it!

I'm ridin sunday if any of yall wanna ride. I know the park real well and gotta pretty capable buggy if yall gonna stay long enough.

Bronco Buster said:
How much for a Saturday only spectator with no rig?

Park entry fee is a set $25.00 a person that covers the weekend. Its an outside sponsored event so normal park rates don't apply. Children 10 and under are still free.

SilverStarCustoms said:
Just got done cutting the new hill for this event. Here's a pic of just the beginning. The drivers should love this one. Lots of chances to get air and it will be a challenge.

77baaebc.jpg

Hill looks good but looks to have alot of underbrush that needs to be cleared so the spectators and film crews can :eek: the action!

Just speaking from a spectators point of view from the last one. :dblthumb:

Budget YJ said:
Hill looks good but looks to have alot of underbrush that needs to be cleared so the spectators and film crews can :eek: the action!

Just speaking from a spectators point of view from the last one. :dblthumb:
ive been thinking the same thing thumb.gif

Im going down early Friday to clear out some more. It really took alot of work to clear what you see here. I welcome anyone to bring a saw and help out... the good thing about these 2 hills is there is a flat area half way up that will be safe for spectators and provides an excellent veiwing angle. We will continue to do the necessary things to improve these events, thanks for the input.

Garry Smith maybe? I got the SRRS spread sheet updated. I'll get Jeremy to update the the site and here.

Got you down.
What machine are you running now Garry? You still got the jeep on rockweels? Its good to see you out again, you always put on a good show! :****:

Here is the latest List:

http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/

1. Wes Kean
2. Travis Lovett
3. Brent Mewbourn
4. Adam Adair
5. Bobby Tanner
6. Jordan Tanner
7. Shelby Tanner
8. Ritchie Keith
9. Randall Key
10. Nathan Lambert