• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - $10,000 Overall SRRS Rock Bouncer Event #2 - June 16, 2012

Are there any special rules for ATVs like helmets or flags?

Never been down there and looks like this would be the perfect weekend to come.

Steele3 said:
Are there any special rules for ATVs like helmets or flags?

Never been down there and looks like this would be the perfect weekend to come.

Rules state you must have a helmet.

Very many people plannin on campin out there for the weekend? Know our group is (michigan group, think theres going to be 11 or 12 of use) and just curious to if will be partying alone :spin: Sounds like will hopfully be rollin in before noon friday and some thursday night

Cant wait :woot: :woot:

mudntruck said:
Very many people plannin on campin out there for the weekend? Know our group is (michigan group, think theres going to be 11 or 12 of use) and just curious to if will be partying alone :spin: Sounds like will hopfully be rollin in before noon friday and some thursday night

Most of our group will be camping :dblthumb:

mudntruck said:
Very many people planning on campin out there for the weekend? Know our group is (michigan group, think theres going to be 11 or 12 of use) and just curious to if will be partying alone :spin: Sounds like will hopfully be rollin in before noon friday and some thursday night

Let me know if you are for sure gonna have some come in Thursday night, 256-412-0596, so can make arrangements to make sure gate is open.

Re: Re: HPO - $10,000 Overall SRRS Rock Bouncer Event #2 - June 16, 2012

I am hoping to be in the park by 10 on Friday morning, If y'all need any help finishing things up just let me know

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

how assessable are the hills for the comp in a pickup not hauling anything to ride in can throw some 4wheelers on a trailer if we need to wanted to ride up saturday morning and enjoy the show thanks

highrange said:
how assessable are the hills for the comp in a pickup not hauling anything to ride in can throw some 4wheelers on a trailer if we need to wanted to ride up saturday morning and enjoy the show thanks
Yeah you can get to the comp hills in a pickup

We have been discussing what hill to use for the third hill and have gotton alot of feed back on Broke Foot. If we do decide to run that hill, it will be from the midway point, and we will try to pick the fastest line to help move things faster. It will also be the first hill we run because there isnt much shade and im sure the dust will be worse as the day gets hotter, the other 2 hills are in the woods and provide good shade. Broke Foot isnt official, so if anyone wants to chime in and recommend another hill feel free...
We will have alil better entertainment this round also, we have put together a playlist for all the drivers and in between runs.
I will have my jeep there to help with recovery, and may need another, so be thinking about it if you want to help with recovery if we need it.
Thanks for all the input and feed back, thats what we need to make this better for the drivers and spectators...
Jeremy @ SRRS

highrange said:
I would bring a ride........

If you plan to race this event go to our website and sign up:

http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/

1. Wes Kean
2. Travis Lovett
3. Brent Mewbourn
4. Adam Adair
5. Bobby Tanner
6. Jordan Tanner
7. Shelby Tanner
8. Ritchie Keith
9. Randall Key