• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - $10,000 Overall SRRS Rock Bouncer Event #2 - June 16, 2012

11ce5ja.jpg

This is it for now but long time for it not to change a little.

FroggF350 said:
IMG952118.jpg

We are headed back to Hawk Pride June 16th for our second Rock Bouncer event. Like the first, this event will pay-out $1000 and the points will go towards the overall series points.
We cut a new hill for the Custom Buggy Fest, and it will be one of the hills we use, along with a new hill next to it. The third hill is yet to be determined, so throw out any ideas and suggestions if you have any.
If you plan to race this event go to our website and sign up:

http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/

1. Wes Kean
2. Travis Lovett
3. Brent Mewbourn
4. Adam Adair
5. Bobby Tanner
6. Jordan Tanner
7. Shelby Tanner
8. Ritchie Keith
9. Randall Key
10. Nathan Lambert
11. Lawrence Collins
12. Jim Gerst
13. Peter Basler
14.Adam Lee
15. Darryl Jones
16. Lori Shirley
17.Bree Molitor
18. Michael Raczynski
19. Erin Early
20. Cory Miller
21. Trevor Bristol
22. Joey Gilbert
23. Brandon Dillon
24. Garry Smith

Guys and Gals heading out to HAWK PRIDE for the SRRS SERIS June 16,2012
Breakfast will be available Saturday and Sunday Mornings with windows opening at 8:00 am
Come check us out for all your hunger needs!!!!
Biscuit and gravy
Choice of meat : sausage,bologna,counrty ham
Pancakes

Breakfast Plate : Biscuit,eggs,gravy and choice of meat

The third hill needs to be the ditch!
(all of it)!!! Spectator friendly, and one hell of a show. flashemifyougotem

Not a woopow hill. With the rain we have had it would end up just like chocco. 2 or 3 would be the only ones to finish without timing out or breaking and peoples feelings would get hurt. Now ya top the ditch and turn right and go one hill down (25 maybe). Good woopow hill! I still like brokefoot from halfway and make'em go left at the top!

How long will the comp last? I'm trying to figure out if there will be time afterwords to wheel some? Otherwise I'll just drive the dd jeep

I assume they will be selling lunch as well

I would think it should be over by 3 or so depending on breakdowns, third hill selection and all. Third hill at chocco kinda threw everyone off and had several broke rigs to recover. I think it was over about 6 or so due mostly to that. Concessions should be open for lunch no doubt :dblthumb: