• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - $10,000 Overall SRRS Rock Bouncer Event #2 - June 16, 2012

civicmindedex79 said:
Should be one slot open. I have a family emergency so I will be missing this one. Hope everyone has a safe and great race.

i know somebody that needs that slot :****:

We will take a drivers vote the track will be run first or last. The new hill will be 2nd or last. The new hill is NASTYYYYYYY.... If u want to sign up before the event be hare at 10am. If we have a few no show we will take extras.

FroggF350 said:
We will take a drivers vote the track will be run first or last. The new hill will be 2nd or last. The new hill is NASTYYYYYYY.... If u want to sign up before the event be hare at 10am. If we have a few no show we will take extras.

Not being a racer tomorrow what I think doesn't amount to much. But I'd say lets do the track while the Sun isn't baking us and finish up in the wood in the SHADE...
my .02

ROCK ON BOYS!!!!

All of us from Michigan had a blast! Wish we lived closer so we could play here whenever we wanted. Thank you all for the hospitality. We got some good footage and will post when we get home.

Mrs Madram11 big wheelie on the new hill at Hawk Pride

Great event y'all put on
I had a blast ready for witc
Great to meet all of you guys from up north appreciate the help with flat tire last nite

Big thanks to everyone that came out to support SRRS. The drivers do an amazing job on these hills, the camera guys work hard to get as much as possible on film, and the spectators eat lots of dust for all this to happen. thumb.gif Also check out our sponsors on www.SouthernRockRacing.com

First Hill.

Peter Bassler won with a solid 8.494.
Travis Lovett took second with a 9.580.
Ritchie Keith took third with a 11.043.

Second Hill.
Bobby Tanner won with a 44.354.
Travis Lovett took second with a 50.754.
Lawrence Collins took third with a 54.809.

MX Track.
JoJo Tanner won with a 2:03.466.
Scott Roberts took second with a 2:04.898
Cory Miller took third with a 2:08.513.

Travis "Hitman" Lovett took home the win for this event with 41 points for the day.