18. Michael Raczynski
19. Erin Early
20. Cory Miller
21. Trevor Bristol
22. Joey Gilbert
23. Brandon Dillon
24. Garry Smith
25. Greg Gann

looks like you already have the 25 limit entered, i know of 2 or 3 rail buggies that was thinking about entering but was waiting to see what the 3rd hill was gonna be

highrange said:
got 35's on a 2500hd crew cab [not lookin to wheel it] or would i be better off to bring a 4wheeler or jeep

You can get ALL over the park with the 2500,, but yall would have more fun , and could explore a few trails while you were there after the comp in the Jeep ;D

got 35's on a 2500hd crew cab [not lookin to wheel it] or would i be better off to bring a 4wheeler or jeep

Yea and if they use Broke Foot it is at the very back side of the park and would be ruff as hell in a 2500HD & ruff on it too!

alli85 said:

Yea and if they use Broke Foot it is at the very back side of the park and would be ruff as hell in a 2500HD & ruff on it too!
Rough as hell must be a different standard because it's a Chevy :woot: :driving: molaugh

Headed out at 6am... :driving:
2012-06-14_12-19-35_942.jpg

civicmindedex79 said:
I am only guessing but I know just because your name is on the list does not mean you have paid up. I would say that is what he means be register now just guessing.

oh i thought you had to pay in advance to be pre registered, anyways it dont appear they have chosen the 3rd hill yet and thats why none of the rail buggys have pre registered, dont want any of brokefoot or the ditch in a 2wd with 31's :****:

FroggF350 said:
SRRS is about mixin up... We will be running the motorcross track as the first run.

so the first run will be the motocross track and then the new hill and the one from the last event????????

also what time is sign up and drivers meeting?????

edit: i see on the flyer that gates open at 8:00 and drivers meeting is at 10:30 but what time is sign ups???????