• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'd like to clarify something...WARNING RANT

COLT said:
When you inject money into a "sport" or a "situation" the fun is the first part that dies. I love wheeling and the friends it brings, but I just don't feel the camaraderie is what it used to be. When you commercialize a hobby it isn't nearly as fun in my opinion.

That's a fact!!

85buggy said:
My 2 cents. May sound derogatory to both parties but here I go.
I was kinda on me metal heads side until ....this statement was made.
Our original 20 min conversation on Facebook. Who really has a 20 min
Conversation on Facebook? My 13 yr old does. I'm n business for myself if you felt
The need to talk about business then just call at least. IMO these social media sites
Are not places to do business,settle petty arguments or rant for that matter. It never
Ends well for said ranter. Now the phrase issue. Have you ever repeated something you
Heard. Sure you have. So you wanted to make stickers and make money. Go for it. Take
An hr or so and walk around some Podunk fall festival you'll c hundreds of signs ppl
R selling with things or sayings that they didn't come up with. Were all not that clever.
Further more. Why can't adults b adults. Instead of acting like silly ass teenagers.

Most of my business is done online through message boards or Facebook, I figured I'd throw him a message that way I could also send a picture to show him what the decal would look like. Also you may send a message and it may be 5 minutes before the person answers. The whole back and forth between us was actually 18 minutes with gaps in between.

COLT said:
When you inject money into a "sport" or a "situation" the fun is the first part that dies. I love wheeling and the friends it brings, but I just don't feel the camaraderie is what it used to be. When you commercialize a hobby it isn't nearly as fun in my opinion.

x1,000,000,000,000

:dblthumb:

smurfy90 said:
This is the reason I don't go to srrs races. To political! :dblthumb:

I like small group rides like a few of us are having at Choccolocco tomorrow. No 976 people on 4wheelers and Gayzrs parking in the middle of the fawking trails and blocking ppl in.....it's actually Fun.

TacomaJD said:
I like small group rides like a few of us are having at Choccolocco tomorrow. No 976 people on 4wheelers and Gayzrs parking in the middle of the fawking trails and blocking ppl in.....it's actually Fun.

X1,000,000,000,000

COLT said:

To bad it come so late in the year but quote of the year to me.

Re: Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Make a sticker that says "I LOVE BAD BITCHES, THAT'S MY ****IN' PROBLEM"

......and I'll take 2 of them.

Ninja, I ain't worried about nothing!

COLT said:

x32

Short, sweet, and true.

Re: Re: Re: I'd like to clarify something...WARNING RANT

payne97 said:
Its just like Grandma always use to say "**** it"
Or
you better stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about

*laugh my penis off

Re: Re: I'd like to clarify something...WARNING RANT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1CkHCYbkKM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Molaugh

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'd like to clarify something...WARNING RANT

Rokcrler said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1CkHCYbkKM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Molaugh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's funny ****

Gayzrs !!!! lol thats funny rite there....

TRIPPER said:

Gayzrs !!!! lol thats funny rite there....
Hey now! I started "gayzrs" Im gonna sue yall....... :flipoff1:

nice rant.

Listen man. I was all for SRRS doing this, it's awesome. The ONLY reason I did not give you my nod, is because you told me you had no idea who the SRRS guys names were. Remember me asking you which one you were in discussion with and you couldn't tell me. I let one of them know that I did not approve of that. That's all I know. End of story on my part.

As far as the ONE saying that you're hung up on, and in it's context with offroading... yeah, I brought that to the trails. And people have used it in conjunction with offroading on shirts... a few people. They've sent me pics. I LOVE IT.

I'm not hung up on anything that I say, write on posterboard, yell out of a megaphone... cause I didn't invent words nor is it my livelihood. what I'm hung up on is looking after family. And that's all I was doing.

I had zero part in shutting your deal down. But finding this thread... I can see why it was.

Good luck to you.