• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

in case you haven't heard.....BLM calls for the killing of white people

BPINAZ

I know 99.9% of you won't believe me. So, just google #FYF911 Movement and read the facebook/twitter comments and watch the youtube videos for yourself.

WTF Had a hard time even watching the whole video. They are going to keep on till they start a war.

Wish I was more articulate at writing so I'll just say **** ANYONE WHO THINKS LIKE THAT AND ANYONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENTLY!

When I saw the email, I first learned about it from work, I couldn't believe it.

How can they even put this out to the public and not be arrested for it?

You're right, they are going to start a racial war.

Oh what a shame we gotta be PC :popcorn:

Aint no way a bunch of racist African Americans gonna be able to walk around with guns peacefully. Gonna be some blood in the ATL :****:

Man for a second there, I thought the BLM not only wanted to mis-manage my public lands but kill me too :eek:
..never heard of this **** before...wow, some people are just too stupid to know what they are fighting for...Oh the irony in their mission... :gtfo:

Re:

Black lives matter, at first I was like damn not satisfied with just our land. Then read and was like gotcha.

Them bastards would **** a duck if it was the other way around

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Dear BLM,

Please come to Winston County and start your race war.
Shortest war ever.

That's funny!! We live in southern Arizona, its 50/50 white and mexican out here with just a hand full of "democrats". However, the black piece of **** that lives across from me......we're going to have problems.

I'm sure these asshats won't do anything on a national scale, but I fear there will be a few that will do something stupid and an innocent person or two will loose their life. In retaliation, whites will fight back and then a vicious cycle begins. My fear, the federal government uses a civil conflict, or race war, to further their pursuit to ban firearms and implement marshal law. I'm kind of a conspiracy theorist and for good reason.......been in the system for 20 years now (not prison).

I would not be surprised if we see an uprising of the KKK if things keep descending at this rate. It should definitely be punishable by law to put up this retarded race threat ****. Ignorant monkies. Kush gon' have to start packing while he mowing yards over there in the ATL!

I know there's not a whole lot of you on HL that care too much for us Law Enforcement types, but this **** is getting out of hand. We're being targeted simply for a uniform, for a job. Im not a cop, but Im a Border Patrol Agent and put up with the same **** as everyone else does. Sometimes, even worse. Are there bad police officers? Yes, there is. And do you know who hates a dirty cop the most? The ones of us who aren't dirty, and the ones of us who don't abuse their authority. There's way more good cops than there are bad ones. Sadly, society has been programmed by movies, television and the media that all we do is shoot/kill unarmed people. If any of you want a textbook explanation of a shoot or don't shoot situation, I'll be more than happy to explain it to you.

Also, how long will be before they're targeting people for being white? That day is right around the corner.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/08/houston-police-exchange-gunfire-with-people-in-passing-car/

Reminds me of a video on Facebook i saw today. There was a highway in Ferguson being blocked by protestors, all the sudden some lady drives through the protest as she should have. In the video all you
can here is a white chick protestor saying the tag number as she is on the phone with the cops to report it. WTF is wrong with these people?

Re: Re: in case you haven't heard.....BLM calls for the killing of white people

snoball said:
Reminds me of a video on Facebook i saw today. There was a highway in Ferguson being blocked by protestors, all the sudden some lady drives through the protest as she should have. In the video all you
can here is a white chick protestor saying the tag number as she is on the phone with the cops to report it. WTF is wrong with these people?
http://youtu.be/bEjpahorr78