• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

in case you haven't heard.....BLM calls for the killing of white people

There is a lot more to BLM than what you see. Some of the BLM banners they are waving at these marches have revcom.us (revolutionary communist party) on them. Look up that website. There are a lot of major events happening right now through out our country that will change things for the worse. I do believe our "elected officials" are promoting a race war or some type of civil unrest to usher in martial law. The race war needs to hold of till this president is out of office or he is gonna be there for life. The direction of the past 8 years will be minor compared to where this administration is taking this country

****. I hate blacks that are ghetto. Black people, I have black friends who are good, honest, hard working people. But damn, I hate ghetto ass blacks.

al1tonyota said:
ESP high capacity and scatter guns!

Yep! I wish I still had that AR15 I sold JohnG! And all the magazines and ammo I let go with it. At the time, a fawking set of RCV's were more important. ......now I have neither to show for it. molaugh

TacomaJD said:
Yep! I wish I still had that AR15 I sold JohnG! And all the magazines and ammo I let go with it. At the time, a fawking set of RCV's were more important. ......now I have neither to show for it. molaugh

check your pm's

BPINAZ said:
Oh, these MFrs are gonna bring out my inner 11B!!!!

Or in my case 13F.

A24, this is F51, fire for effect, over.
F51, A24, fire for effect, out.
Grid NV323673, spooks in the open, over.
Grid NV323673, spooks in the open, out.
Request HE when ready, over.
HE in effect, stand by for MTO...
Gun 1 in effect, 5 rounds HE quick, adjust when ready, target NG2008, time of flight 25, over.

Gun 1 in effect, 5 rounds HE quick, adjust when ready, target NG2008, time of flight 25, out.
Shot over.
Shot out...
Splash, over.
Splash, out...
Rounds complete.

And that is how you take care of that. >:D

19D right here, ready and ****ing waiting. Before my wife did not even want to have a weapon next to her (grew up without weapons) but now with all of this bullshit, she is consistently put tight 3 round shot groups at 30 yds with her new pink 9mm.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Or in my case 13F.

A24, this is F51, fire for effect, over.
F51, A24, fire for effect, out.
Grid NV323673, spooks in the open, over.
Grid NV323673, spooks in the open, out.
Request HE when ready, over.
HE in effect, stand by for MTO...
Gun 1 in effect, 5 rounds HE quick, adjust when ready, target NG2008, time of flight 25, over.

Gun 1 in effect, 5 rounds HE quick, adjust when ready, target NG2008, time of flight 25, out.
Shot over.
Shot out...
Splash, over.
Splash, out...
Rounds complete.

And that is how you take care of that. >:D

FIRE FOR EFFECT!

Well I watched that dirty, stankin ass Lord whatever his name is.. And a couple of his other videos .. One of them showed the crowd he was talking to, it looked to be about 13 crackheads on the back porch or patio of some house in Atlanta.. I'm thinking he might need a few more people before he starts a war of any kind. All of these people look like they were jobless , poor, and hittin the glass pipe.. It would take a really ****ed up in the head person to listen to that Fukin moron.. And dam I bet everything I have his mustache and hair Fukin stink to high heaven. Ewwwwwww

I hope you boys are locked and loaded. If these ****s do half of what they say they will, then you guys will have lots to work with for target practice.

2 in the chest and 1 in the mouth. make sure no one lives to tell a story different that yours.

3 can keep a secret as long as 2 are dead

Gonna wear my new Nine Line pledge allegiance shirt tomorrow, just because. :woot: Any of them that has a issue can kiss this :Joc:

BPINAZ said:
http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2015/09/09/lansing-firefighter-struck-vehicle-while-collection-donations-has-died/71961574/

A link for an article about a white Michigan firefighter that was intentionally ran down by a truck. Of course, the media won't describe the driver, who has been arrested and charged with murder. I'm not one to automatically assume things, but that's a good indicator that the driver is black.

I agree. So I googled it more. 22 yr old college kid.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2015/09/10/grant-taylor-charged-murder-firefighters-death/72018742/

Does anyone know if or what law enforcement is setting up to ensure this does not happen at Stone Mountain?