• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

in case you haven't heard.....BLM calls for the killing of white people

whiskeymakin said:
I'm guessing the 8th person had to take the picture :wtflol:
Gahahahahah!! Told ya , his "crowd" he was talking to on YouTube consisted of what looks like about the same 7 homeless crack heads.. I would recommend taking that bullshit somewhere north. Not sure the south is the place to try and be the next Hitler. God what a moron.

Re: Re: in case you haven't heard.....BLM calls for the killing of white people

al1tonyota said:
Ok something I have been wondering is it not illegal to deface the American flag?
It is, but the terrorist and jigaboos can do whatever they want under supreme leader barack osama

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yeah, heard this on the way in to work today. I'm not sure when it became ok to kill LEO's but it's bullshit. I'm sure the president will make a statement today since its a black on white killing. Oh wait, he only does that when cops kill thugs. My bad.

BPINAZ said:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/14/kentucky-state-trooper-shot-and-killed-after-car-chase/

This will stop as soon as White America stands up and takes the country back.

The problem is, how do you suppose we do that? You can't even shoot a thug that tries to rob you without being suspect for potential murder charges in this fawked up country. People always say we have to stand up and do this and that, but what exactly is it that we can do???? Basically carry a weapon and watch our fawking backs, at least that's what I do. There is so many freedoms that these mf'rs can run wild and get away with it because laws prevent "cleaning up the streets with a gun"

TacomaJD said:
The problem is, how do you suppose we do that? You can't even shoot a thug that tries to rob you without being suspect for potential murder charges in this fawked up country. People always say we have to stand up and do this and that, but what exactly is it that we can do???? Basically carry a weapon and watch our fawking backs, at least that's what I do. There is so many freedoms that these mf'rs can run wild and get away with it because laws prevent "cleaning up the streets with a gun"

Things are very one sided and there are double standards for almost all laws. Short of a racial war, our best bet is to show up in big numbers to vote. Also, there's no law that says you can't show up and protest a protest..........for example, the **** like they tried to do in Stone Mountain, if there had been several 1000, or even several 100 white people show up and take a stand against them.....they would have never even walked as far as they did.

The **** in Furgeson, when the Oathkeepers showed up, the dumbass chief of police didn't like it, but it sent a message to every would-be black rioter. Here's the catch, if you show up for a show of force, be damn well prepared to make that show of force happen if it needs too.

whiskeymakin said:
I'm guessing the 8th person had to take the picture :wtflol:
Dude taking the pic would make it nine. Look at the guy in the camo jacket, over his right shoulder you can see number eight.

That cop shooting was fairly local for me. It's been all over our local station.

Cop stopped the car for going 103mph and found driver had revoked licence. Several kids in the car and a 22yo so nobody had a license. Cop was arranging for a hotel for the others when guy took off again. After 115mph chase he slammed on his brakes and cop rearended him. Suspect leaned out the window and shot him thru his windshield.

I'd bet money the black community will cry saying it's the cops fault for pulling him over and that he feared for his life after all the cop on black killing recently. It was justified and the cop needed to die. Lets riot

socsmm6 said:
Dude taking the pic would make it nine. Look at the guy in the camo jacket, over his right shoulder you can see number eight.

I see him now. He's standing behind Midnight, next to queen foodstamp.