• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

in case you haven't heard.....BLM calls for the killing of white people

I called both Stone Mountain PD and the Police in Stone Mountain Park itself, and the informed me that they had been fielding calls about this issue, and that the
GBI "Georgia Bureau of Investigation" (for those not in the state), have been involved in this matter.

They would not really get into any type of tactical information as far as what measures are in place to protect the general public.

Which i understand completely. I was just glad to hear that i was not the only one that had called them about this CRAP!! When i talked to both Police Departments i could tell that they seam to be taking this matter VERY serious.

Good Deal, to bad some you guys who live close couldn't go over and test out your rigs flexing capabilities on a few of those ****ers heads. Just saying.

kushKrawlin said:
I just heard that something's popping off at stone mountain. :dunno: #byebyenegro

I can't find anything on it. Maybe all the lazy ass coons are out spending the welfare checks and doing what they do, crime, instead of showing up for their big rally.

All of my coworkers are trying to figure out why they would want to do this ****, if they kill "whitey" then how are they going to be able to collect a welfare check.

BPINAZ said:
I can't find anything on it. Maybe all the lazy ass coons are out spending the welfare checks and doing what they do, crime, instead of showing up for their big rally.
been lookin myself. Know a lot of folks doubled up on "self defense" today as I am sure most did everywhere.

camoninja said:
So im guessing nothing happened?

This was posted by a cop friend on FB last night. Sure they see no reason to sensationalize it.

"Attention all Police, shots continue to ring out, keep your heads on a swivel and continue to be vigilant in your job. Stay safe my Brothers and Sisters in blue
"

JohnG said:
This was posted by a cop friend on FB last night. Sure they see no reason to sensationalize it.

"Attention all Police, shots continue to ring out, keep your heads on a swivel and continue to be vigilant in your job. Stay safe my Brothers and Sisters in blue
"

I haven't found anything, nor has anything been reported to us (I'm law enforcement). Has anyone heard of these dumbasses doing anything at all?

6534e2100cdc72195735742f89311d26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The article on PJ Media goes on to say that the coon lives matter group had technical difficulties and couldn't load any pictures or video of their group of 2500 supporters. However, this photo of their 2500 supporters was available. Obviously, not only do these people suffer from white oppression, but they can't do math worth a **** either.

Attachments

• fyf-911-231x300.png
    fyf-911-231x300.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 301