• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It's STINKY!!!

last few for now....

first trip is planned for clayton, ok july 4th weekend....i have a score to settle there....

buildingstinky319.jpg

buildingstinky324.jpg

buildingstinky321.jpg

buildingstinky331.jpg

buildingstinky329.jpg

worth the wait, the sweat, the tears, the ridicule, that bitch is MEAN!

Taste the victory revel in it man, you deserve it. That car is dead nuts hot as ****!

Might I add, WELL DONE!

Nice work lou. I was not diggin the bass boat paint, but it looks good all put together and in the sunlight. Good job

Mad Lou that is my favorite Jeep based buggy...... I love the paint, love the stance, dig everything about it bro ! Good job and you did right by taking your time and making it clean clean clean.

Very Sexy ! drool

thanks P....those are kind words for sure....i appreciate it all....

i am soooo ready to thrash this thing....once i relearn how to drive....lol....

under_psi said:
i am going to paint them RED....as soon as i get my jackstands back from joel for a day or so....

I have tons of jackstands....bring it, flog it, take some home with you.

ok...i will try to get it out there tuesday or wednesday pending everything goes ok with jackson powertrain on monday....and of course, starting it......

I am gone starting Wednesday. Soot for Tues.

If you cant do it Tues, Joel can set it up with Dad. He knows his way around up here pretty good.

wngrog said:
If you cant do it Tues, Joel can set it up with Dad. He knows his way around up here pretty good.
This is true. I do know the ravines you are talking about.

Damn right! Fuggin kids trying to move in and take over!

That buggy finished up sharp as a tac! Great job! I'm not going to read back thru all the pages to see if you've got extra panels but I'd cry if I bashed one of those bad boyz! thumb.gif

Latest posts