Votes: 30 30.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Who gives a crap?

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
jeeptj99 said:
It's not our tax dollars ha.

Yeah without knowing the extent of the economy and home life where he grew up, I'm not making any judgements. He seems well spoken for someone that came from nothing. I know there is an accent and a bit of a language barrier, but his dialect seems to me like he is fairly intelligent.

jeeptj99 said:
It's not our tax dollars ha.

Well he's 2 years younger than me, so I'd assume not. I guess I could google where he is from (assuming he's not american by your comment) I really don't know anything about him :dunno: molaugh molaugh molaugh

Ok well I searched it and apparently he is Irish. Well thereyago. :flipoff1: laughing1

Re: Re: Mayweather vs McGregor

TBItoy said:
Well he's 2 years younger than me, so I'd assume not. I guess I could google where he is from (assuming he's not american by your comment) I really don't know anything about him :dunno: molaugh molaugh molaugh

Ok well I searched it and apparently he is Irish. Well thereyago. :flipoff1: laughing1
That's why I was saying I dont know the extent of the economy where he grew up and it sounds like he had a shitty upbringing in a rough neighborhood, so I'm not gonna judge. Doubt anyone here is extensively familiar with those things either. If he grew up somewhere in America and accepted welfare, I'd probably go ahead and be judgemental. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Seems we all want the same things as well as know the same realities.

We want to see mcgregor knock his teeth out then heel stomp his nose on the way out.

Though we know that any one of us would do ALOT of things for 180 million. So there's no telling what deals have been made

LightBnDr said:
Seems we all want the same things as well as know the same realities.

We want to see mcgregor knock his teeth out then heel stomp his nose on the way out.

Though we know that any one of us would do ALOT of things for 180 million. So there's no telling what deals have been made
I have been thinking all along no matter who wins the other side wont buy it

It's honestly not a bad bet. Truly mayweather gets to fully retire. Mcgregor gets to carry on his UFC career with zero hits to his record or abilities. They both bank more than 180 mill guaranteed. Nobody gets hurt.

I'm mean really who wouldn't want to go that route.

If mcgregor goes in an KOs middle school black kid, face to mat, mcgregor is the only one who wins.

I see it very possible that mayweather wins by technicalities, not by inflicting any pain.

zukimaster said:
I got a hundo on Mayweather, anybody want to take that??

I'd damn near take it, but I got burnt on 2 $100 bets on the election, so I think I'll refrain lol.

At this point, I don't know what's gonna happen. I think Connor has enough fight in him to make **** happen, but Floyd is the boxer, Connor is not.

Best way I heard it put was this: Do you think the guy that completed the decathlon in the fastest time (10 different olympic events in one) can do the 100 yd dash (part of the decathlon) faster than the guy that holds only the fastest 100 yd dash time? Nope.

Not doing any of that odds bullshit, the general notion here is that Conner will win, I will bet straight up, Mayweather beat his ass like a drum.

Re:

Im just ready to watch it. I'm excited about this **** like yall get excited about some roll tide football lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts