• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nova funds at risk again

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
The Legislature is looking at stealing our NOVA funds again.
If they hold a special session this month, your offroad vehicle funds will be at risk.

It is time to contact your State Senator and both State House of Representatives members.

If you don

Alright, I'll bite.

I thought we already lost NOVA funding to state parks. How can we loose it again?:eeek:

Everytime you pay for your tabs, a small percentage goes into the NOVA fund. Even after they took it, it was still accumulating a balance going forward.

lol , make a sticky that everyone can click on that takes us directly where we need to copy past the letter , then id do it , otherwise i cant figure it out ,,, i copied it and tried to post it but was lost ... if there was u posta sticky thread for the nova ,all pc retaarded ppl could make a differance ...

If I recall correctly, the funds for 2011 are already stolen from us...

They passed a bill transferring ~ 4.5 million for 2010 and ~ 4.5 million for 2011 from the NOVA fund into the Stat Parks fund...

If they pass a bill taking more of the NOVA funds it will be for 2012 and 2013...

Either way, we need to make sure they hear us and our opinions regarding this misuse of funding...

I say a round of Vagina punches...:awesomework:

lol , make a sticky that everyone can click on that takes us directly where we need to copy past the letter , then id do it , otherwise i cant figure it out ,,, i copied it and tried to post it but was lost ... if there was u posta sticky thread for the nova ,all pc retaarded ppl could make a differance ...

The easiest way to do it is to go here and type in your address to find what district you are in so you can get the contact intormation for the senator for your district. Then click on your senator's name and it will take you to the senators page. Click on the email link on that page and it will take you to an email contact form. On that form there is a box you can check to automatically send a copy of the email to the House Representatives for your area. Just fill out the form with your name and number and then copy and paste the text from the OP into the form and you are done. I live in Bonney Lake which is in District 31. If anyone from my area wants to send an email just click here to go straight to the contact form for your senator.

This number --1800-562-6000 is a hotline to leave messages to your legislators. The lady seemed very interested in our plight, and wanted detailed info from me in order to construct a case on our behalf.

I was listening to a discussion on KUOW this morning where the statement was made that in addition to NOVA, a number of other funds with supposedly dedicated funding sources were raided at the same time that NOVA was.

If I could ask only one question, I would ask: Why wasn't the money spent / appropriated during each fiscal year of buildup? WTF were they (er, uh....we!) saving it for?:scratchhead:

Savings account??? Yah.....bad idea. :rolleyes:

:corn: Anyone......?

We could easily call the NOVA funds the heart of our legal exhistance. Without them we are sick and frail....

With where we are now(I will use the DNR) and what I have personaly seen had we the money for prodjects we would be looking good in the big picture.

Bottom line we need this fund to increase and maintain our areas we can legaly use...

If I could ask only one question, I would ask: Why wasn't the money spent / appropriated during each fiscal year of buildup? WTF were they (er, uh....we!) saving it for?:scratchhead:

Savings account??? Yah.....bad idea. :rolleyes:

:corn: Anyone......?

As my understanding Mark grants were not being writen for motorized use like they should have been. Without those grants being writen no moneys were handed out. I think thats partly DNR's fault(could be wrong) but I also know that falls on the motorized community as well as I believe anybody could apply for a grant. I believe the northen toys were doing this at walker many years ago to get money for there prodjects (grants were writen by Northern toys and commishioned to the DNR for the prodjects).

I believe thats how its done--simply put a fail on the motorized community.