• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nova funds at risk again

Not sure what IAC is...

You didn't know :eeek:

A little reading and the IAC is the advisement committee and they are the ones who go thru the grants and stamp there yes or no. My mind had skipped on that and it just came back to me :haha:

Steve davies (single track) used to be on that commitee...

Historically the DNR has not been able to account for how these monies are actually used

because they go for other crap...do not trust this group of greenies

Historically the DNR has not been able to account for how these monies are actually used

because they go for other crap...do not trust this group of greenies

Everything I have read the DNR has been able to account for all there money

I just applied for one of those RCO positions to represent OHV. Should be interesting.....

Now that would be cool :awesomework:

A little reading and the IAC is the advisement committee and they are the ones who go thru the grants and stamp there yes or no. My mind had skipped on that and it just came back to me :haha:

there are a few people applying. I hope that we get some people on there that totally understand WTF they are doing

and you totally understand what that posision does and is responcable for

Why yes, I do.....
"The NOVA program provides grant support to acquire, plan, develop and maintain facilities for motorized and non motorized recreation. The program also supports education and law enforcement grants related to NOVA activities"

I was recommended by Wheelers of Washington and PNW4WDA.

Like I said, should be interesting :corn:

Why yes, I do.....
"The NOVA program provides grant support to acquire, plan, develop and maintain facilities for motorized and non motorized recreation. The program also supports education and law enforcement grants related to NOVA activities"

I think the opening isn't and doesn't have anything to do with the NOVA fund and alacation of those funds

Why yes, I do.....

Nichol how did you go about applying for this? I'm thinking I would be a shoe in as I'll play the race card.:awesomework:.........
Could you just see me in there?:haha:

Nichol how did you go about applying for this? I'm thinking I would be a shoe in as I'll play the race card.:awesomework:.........
Could you just see me in there?:haha:

You? WonderBread ? most Def.......

Should be a tough group to get into, but I think we have no where to go but up.

there are some peeps in MN that do an MS run and even the MS society won't have anything to do with it and they have raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for them....
I have a soft spot for Vets (not animal doctors) and was planning a trail ride for Vets in the VA hospital but I moved out of state and that fizzled out....
We won't be able to keep the designated funds provided by the state unless you have a watchdog in the state helping...need some pro motorized legislators watching out for us

I think you misunderstood.

Im not talking funraiser or donations.

Im talking PROTEST.

Not at the capitol.

In the woods. WITH NO TAGS OR PLATES.

Ya know like stand up for yourself.

Steal from me I steal from you. Simple, just get in the news.

I think you misunderstood.

Im not talking funraiser or donations.

Im talking PROTEST.

Not at the capitol.

In the woods. WITH NO TAGS OR PLATES.

Ya know like stand up for yourself.

Steal from me I steal from you. Simple, just get in the news.

I stand on higher ground...all I want is what was promised...blatant law breaking only gets bad press

I will be the guy with a black Stetson on (sawed off little phucker)
Please introduse yourself to me tonight so I can put some faces to these names...my real name is...Bill

I knew of the RCO... Which has taken the place of the IAC...:awesomework: