• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Public Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are more bikes out there than wheelers so your going to have a larger ratio of problem bikers just because of the larger numbers.

But pointing fingers is just silly because we as a usergroup have done FAR more devastation out there than anyone else.

I did say they are fighting a percentage issue, but thank you for reiterating that point. :flipoff:

I agree on us as a user group doing that, and I know the 2-3 causes, but that goes back to finger pointing. But just remember, if you don't point that finger at a problem and seriously explore it - that problem will ALWAYS remain.

You're all wrong. The problem is and always has been the lack of enforcement. You can rework, separate and preach all you want but the problems won't change until there's enforcement of the rules..

I did say they are fighting a percentage issue, but thank you for reiterating that point. :flipoff:

I agree on us as a user group doing that, and I know the 2-3 causes, but that goes back to finger pointing. But just remember, if you don't point that finger at a problem and seriously explore it - that problem will ALWAYS remain.

Ya but there is a wrong and right way to aproach it.

You're all wrong. The problem is and always has been the lack of enforcement. You can rework, separate and preach all you want but the problems won't change until there's enforcement of the rules..

I don't think anybody will agru that point...

I'm all for us working together on this but the problem is just that we as a user group are trying to work towards reaching an orv park that works for all. They on the other hand seem to not care unless its what they want and how they want it. If its anything else its unacceptable. How is that considered working together?

I agree, but enforcement is actually a bandaide. If people were being good in the first place, enforcement wouldn't be needed. Personally, I push the responsibility back on the user.

Ya but there is a wrong and right way to aproach it.

You can't go about anything the right way unless the problem parties are willing to listen. I've seen that happen here in big vs small tire threads, I can see it on the motorbike forum only they as a group are much more single minded than we are.

I'm all for us working together on this but the problem is just that we as a user group are trying to work towards reaching an orv park that works for all. They on the other hand seem to not care unless its what they want and how they want it. If its anything else its unacceptable. How is that considered working together?

With any usergroup you have a select few who wish to have everything for "us".Is it right or wrong? That depends on there perception of it.

I know myself I have been trying to get some sort of agreement with them of some sorts and I actually am getting closer to something. But like anything just takes a little work...

Be patient, don't let that thread skew your opinion of all of us who Ride.

As Crash said we are working on them. We need to get through to some of the leaders of Bike groups in order for them to hopefully help us get our multi-user message accross the right way to the rest of the Bike community.

Trying to bid on it
I have been working on a trail plan for the last 6 months. talking with DNR about what they want to see in the trail system as far as trail design and trail criterias. Yes I have came up with a trail design that meets all there current criterias. I will not post my trail design do to the bidding prosess

But my whole objective is to get user input when trails are being made as to final path

I will give out as much info as I can without compramising my bid pac

I will also try to direct the ORV users in a way that will help the prosess move along smoother as I hear things

I do not think you can be a paid consultant being that you have been working with government officials before the bid for work had actually started. It gives you an unfair advantage over the other personnel that may be competing against you. Just what I know from working contracts every day in the navy. If you do get (Which I hope you do) Good Job.

I won't let one thread make me hate all bike guys I ride myself. As far as patients I have nothing but cause that's about the only thing I can do right now.

Anyone feel like were not getting the whole story from the DNR? I think this whole thing is silly, and its increasingly weary to think we may never see Reiter Pit again from our vehicles.

Im voting for some civil disobedience, its always been illegal to wheel there so whats different now? Lets get every ORV club to go to reiter and play, tell them theyll have to arrest every last one of us and impound or vehicles :stirpot:

Has anyone said anything or did anything come up in the meeting about implications for other ORV parks as a result of them closing Reiter?

Anyone feel like were not getting the whole story from the DNR? I think this whole thing is silly, and its increasingly weary to think we may never see Reiter Pit again from our vehicles.

Im voting for some civil disobedience, its always been illegal to wheel there so whats different now? Lets get every ORV club to go to reiter and play, tell them theyll have to arrest every last one of us and impound or vehicles :stirpot:

Has anyone said anything or did anything come up in the meeting about implications for other ORV parks as a result of them closing Reiter?

ignorance at it's best. :mad:

:corn:

I'll be there!!

To write down your license plate numbers, call you in, and take pictures.

Tell me when...........

Then you won't like me at all......

:eeek: that should be your one and only post

Status
Not open for further replies.