• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

If I could eat for $5 every meal, I'd be saving a bunch of money. My average is around $7-8 with the occasional $10-11 once or twice a week. I usually eat mexican buffet a few times a week which ends up being $11 including tip.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
If I could eat for $5 every meal, I'd be saving a bunch of money. My average is around $7-8 with the occasional $10-11 once or twice a week. I usually eat mexican buffet a few times a week which ends up being $11 including tip.

I spend more money a month on food than I do anything else. My name is Tyler and I have a problem...

Re:

muddinmetal said:
I spend more money a month on food than I do anything else. My name is Tyler and I have a problem...

Yer also 8 feet tall and have to stock pile carbs fer all that scale squeezing exercise you do! :eat:

Re:

TacomaJD said:

You must spend a lot of time in the shiter.

Re: Random Thoughts

muddinmetal said:
I'm in the same club but I'm a fat ass scale smasher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** here lately it's been way to hot to eat lunch. I usually skip it and eat a sammich for dinner and drink a beer or five.

$6.90, but I brought a salad from home and some tuna for supper tonight.
ea3e116bad7a4e909ef549db3abae833.jpg

Don't overdo it with the them mini quesodillas! I usually get a combination of the following items at taco hell:

Chicken quesodilla
Cheesey Gordita Crunch
Cheesey potato burrito
Shredded chicken burrito
nachos & cheese
Nachos bell grande

I love me some taco bell, but usually end up spending at least $6-7, sometimes more.

Any body besides me think it was interesting how similar Tac- o- bell and toke- a- bowl. Im not a smoker nor would I claim to be but random thoughts and all.

My family and I eat anything with hamburger in it, and some for of potatoes for lunch. I probably eat ribeyes for dinner 4 to 5 times a week. Drink a lot of Budweiser too. Cook on my wood pellet grill daily. I raise my own beef so that helps.