• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

**** sucks, I'd hate to have to get another job that actually required work....haha. Maybe it doesn't come to that though. Heard rumor of possible voluntary furlows and/or 30 hour weeks during peak slow time. That would put me losing nearly $700 a month bring home over base 40 hr pay now, fawk that!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
Radar detectors...anyone here using them?

My last experience with them was the "OMFG ITS THE GREATEST ONE EVER ALL OTHER SUCK ASS" Valentine One radar detector. I'm talking going back like to 1998-2005 circa ****. Don't remember it being any better than a Uniden or Cobra I had before. Just costs more...

Happen to see one in a car at the gas station this morning, got me thinkin.....

Last radar detector I had was around 2010-2012. It was a K40

Re:

TacomaJD said:
**** sucks, I'd hate to have to get another job that actually required work....haha. Maybe it doesn't come to that though. Heard rumor of possible voluntary furlows and/or 30 hour weeks during peak slow time. That would put me losing nearly $700 a month bring home over base 40 hr pay now, fawk that!

Just gotta learn to live on 30/hr weeks and then 40 will seem like a bonus!

That's what I been doing for 4 years now FWIW.

Can you guys rub your stomach and pat your head?

I tried to take a piss while brushing my teeth this morning,
Kept tugging on my ****, then I tried to put it in my mouth.... :dunno:

Eddyj said:
Can you guys rub your stomach and pat your head?

I tried to take a piss while brushing my teeth this morning,
Kept tugging on my ****, then I tried to put it in my mouth.... :dunno:
You been dipping into kels paint chip stash?

Re: Re:

TBItoy said:
Just gotta learn to live on 30/hr weeks and then 40 will seem like a bonus!

That's what I been doing for 4 years now FWIW.
I damn sure could use the free time, bit free time means more time to spend more money haha

Re:

Hooters in Knoxville has stepped it's ho's up a notch from a year or so ago.

Sweet ass on 5ft-nothin bartender...
d85deef4f3435f017ba797882f7b7812.jpg

Re:

I've only been to one tilted kilt in Charlotte NC when I was up there for work a few years ago. Was a bunch of nice scenery at that one! Not really sure where the closest one is to where I live.

The talk on the news is how many of the oil refineries are down in Texas and along the gulf, God I pray gas don't go sky high! After Katrina hit and done the same thing, look how **** snow balled from there!

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

zukimaster said:
The talk on the news is how many of the oil refineries are down in Texas and along the gulf, God I pray gas don't go sky high! After Katrina hit and done the same thing, look how **** snow balled from there!
Agreed. Plus side though if it does, might be able to pic up a brodozer diesel for a good price.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Imagine how great the world would be if Zaxbys always served fresh lettuce instead of 50% good and 50% leftover from 4 days ago lettuce.

I hear gas/diesel will go up some but crude might go down since the refineries were affected. Who knows.

Prices should go up some but come back down quickly. Remember it's the end of the summer, usage is lower....................I hope I'm right.