• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

It freakin' amazes me how "sports fanatics" can keep all these people / sports / stats / drafts / 2018 criteria / contracts / etc. in their head.

I'm sure they feel the same way about me with car related things, but I can't tell you what Lamborghini is planning to run for rear tires on their 2019 model whatever if you know what I mean.

tonybolton said:
It freakin' amazes me how "sports fanatics" can keep all these people / sports / stats / drafts / 2018 criteria / contracts / etc. in their head.

I'm sure they feel the same way about me with car related things, but I can't tell you what Lamborghini is planning to run for rear tires on their 2019 model whatever if you know what I mean.

times must be getting rough, because your not trading your 2017 model till 2019

Gonna hang on to it for a bit....cars are realistically just trash after 10,000 miles, this one still at 7500. I can rough it a few more miles. I'm Urban-tough.

Re:

I think they just start a division for dudes who wanna eat roids. That'll be fun to watch.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I think they just start a division for dudes who wanna eat roids. That'll be fun to watch.

I agree!

tonybolton said:
I'll hafta Google that....not sure if he's a golfer, tennis player, racquet ball, baseball or football guy.......or your neighbor.

One of the most talented MMA fighters to walk this earth, but he has a love for things like cocaine, running people over then running away, steroids, pre fight brawls, and a bunch of other bs.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:

Yes. Any sport sport would be worth watching.

Did anyone ever watch Vince McMahons XFL? I'm not in a Googling mood, but I'm sure it flopped out quick.

Also, I just heard about "ICE CUBES BIG 3". Anyone heard of that? According to the dudes here its the OMFG MOST BADDERASSED THING EVAAAR.

With that said, i'll take a quote outa the TBiToy handbook and say "Meh". ;)

Radar detectors...anyone here using them?

My last experience with them was the "OMFG ITS THE GREATEST ONE EVER ALL OTHER SUCK ASS" Valentine One radar detector. I'm talking going back like to 1998-2005 circa ****. Don't remember it being any better than a Uniden or Cobra I had before. Just costs more...

Happen to see one in a car at the gas station this morning, got me thinkin.....

Re:

Got a meeting at work this afternoon about decreased workload and to address plan of action. Doesn't sound good! Lowest it's been in my nearly 12 years there. Our big brother plant in Charlotte NC made an announcement last Friday that they are laying off 40, a mix of blue and white collar employees. Good thing I've got that new bigger house payment.....haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Got a meeting at work this afternoon about decreased workload and to address plan of action. Doesn't sound good! Lowest it's been in my nearly 12 years there. Our big brother plant in Charlotte NC made an announcement last Friday that they are laying off 40, a mix of blue and white collar employees. Good thing I've got that new bigger house payment.....haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

truck or malibu selling first?