• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

http://wjhl.com/2017/10/04/breaking-emergency-crews-respond-to-report-of-explosion-at-eastman/

Not exactly sure yet. I go back in at 6:30 tonight so I'm sure I'll here more later. But at least two separate explosions with some pretty severe damage so far. It's a chemical plant, but that building was the gasification building. It's a coal slurry and or propanol mixed with pure oxygen burning under extremely high pressures (1000psi plus). The end result it a mixture of CO gas, H2S gas, Hydrogen, and I'm sure others. It's a damn dangerous building. I'm usually in it no less than 3-4 times a week. We were all over it working last night.

I just got a call from the day shift foreman, he said unless we hear differently for us to report to work tonight in the parking lot of the employee center outside the gate perimeter. As of right now the whole area where our shop is is under a Hazardous Vapor Release warning and it's on lockdown.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

grcthird said:
Am I the only one who YELLS at the tv when Nancy Pelosi starts spewing liberal crap out of her pie hole?
Do yourself a favor and just turn off the tv.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

So I bought my Malibu for $6k, looked across Craigslist and there's no LTZ's that is 4 cyl and nice as mine, the ones that are close are priced at $7-8k or more with comparable miles. I feel like I could probably sell it for $7500 and make an easy $1500, but then I'd still have to replace it. Might not find as good of a deal in the next one I buy. Gut says keep it since I got a nice one for an awesome price, inner business man says flip it. But then I think of how I hate meticulously shopping for the right car, I am too picky Lol. These are my daily struggles. :spin:

There is a broke down Geo Tracker buggy/thing that has been left for dead on T39 at Windrock if anyone needs parts. 2 broke rear axles....broke winch.....not sure what else. Keys are in it and owner has stated he's not comin' back for it.

tonybolton said:
There is a broke down Geo Tracker buggy/thing that has been left for dead on T39 at Windrock if anyone needs parts. 2 broke rear axles....broke winch.....not sure what else. Keys are in it and owner has stated he's not comin' back for it.
Sounds like bait too me, you're so thug!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got out of meeting at work. One of our Dealer Analysts from the Iowa area was named..... Rocky Butts.

Kudos to that guy for makin' it through his teen years!

tonybolton said:
Just got out of meeting at work. One of our Dealer Analysts from the Iowa area was named..... Rocky Butts.

Kudos to that guy for makin' it through his teen years!
Hope he named his son Seymour.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm really started to be annoyed by these people that come in to places of business(convenient stores / service areas / waiting rooms) and have those ****in' phone-earpieces in and looking right at you and talking and / or music blaring like they are the only people there.

Just don't understand how people can be so blatantly rude. I can tell you right now, these aren't "important enough people" that require a phone in their ear 24/7 either.

tonybolton said:
I'm really started to be annoyed by these people that come in to places of business(convenient stores / service areas / waiting rooms) and have those ****in' phone-earpieces in and looking right at you and talking and / or music blaring like they are the only people there.

Just don't understand how people can be so blatantly rude. I can tell you right now, these aren't "important enough people" that require a phone in their ear 24/7 either.
No people are important enough to be rude....president included. Turns out we all eat, sleep, poop and pee.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
No people are important enough to be rude....president included. Turns out we all eat, sleep, poop and pee.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
The biggest problem nowadays is people mistake rudeness for honesty. You know why me and you get along so well? We know where each other stand and we can't hurt each other's feelings. If you tell me something I wouldn't take it as you being a **** I would think about what you said and tell you my opinion on whatever it was or adress the situation.

BUG-E J said:
The biggest problem nowadays is people mistake rudeness for honesty. You know why me and you get along so well? We know where each other stand and we can't hurt each other's feelings. If you tell me something I wouldn't take it as you being a **** I would think about what you said and tell you my opinion on whatever it was or adress the situation.

X2. But I thought that was just " The Kel "

I literally spend half my life trying to figure out what comment I made that offended the person I was talking to.