• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

I use a large vacuum plug on mine to keep dirt / mud out. Tight enough to stay on, not glued as to prevent immediate spraying if you forget to remove the plug.

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
and slayin' *****......before I got married. Haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can give you a little advice JD, you better keep slayin' it after you get married too, or, Jody may decide to help you out :****:

Re: Re:

dwa2469 said:
I can give you a little advice JD, you better keep slayin' it after you get married too, or, Jody may decide to help you out :****:

Jody....You musta been in the Army.....I was told when I was in, that SOB got my sister, mother, granmother, dog and my brother too.

dwa2469 said:
Talk big now you would be like every other dude got knocked out the saddle :'( :'( :'( :rolf:

I've had many a wimmen in my day, MANY.....this is the only one I've ever dated that I'm 100% not worried about fooling around on me, which is why she got the privilege of marrying such a fine one legged bearded stud. We might argue to the point of no return one day, but it won't because she fawked around on me. Lol. That being said, she gets the meat on the reg at home. :cougar:

Southern gentleman right there. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Just received an email invitation from TVA to take the mathematics and qualifications assessment test Nov 9th for the job I put in for, **** yes!

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Just received an email invitation from TVA to take the mathematics and qualifications assessment test Nov 9th for the job I put in for, **** yes!

That is great. Now just have to pass the test............

Re:

TacomaJD said:

Nice!!!

I hope the math questions don't add up to anything over 15 or you might have a problem

Re:

Lmao, good one, 50 points. Haha.

I'm fairly strong in the area of math, so not worried a bit there. My only worry is that they invited several, will interview several, and still pick someone's nephew or son, just going through the motions even though they know who they want to hire bc its company policy. That's how it is where I work. Seen it happen numerous times.

Re:

TacomaJD said:

I'm fairly strong in the area of math, so not worried a bit there. My only worry is that they invited several, will interview several, and still pick someone's nephew or son, just going through the motions even though they know who they want to hire bc its company policy. That's how it is where I work. Seen it happen numerous times.

If that is true. Why not pick to dumbest ones to :dunno: test. That way it makes it look like it was a fair shot?

Re:

TacomaJD said:

Wear shorts thumb.gif

And be real shady and wear a army hat. #fakevalor. Good luck though man, one step closer for ya and every step counts to you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During the interview, make sure you take your leg off and put it on the desk.

lowbudgetjunk said:
During the interview, make sure you take your leg off and put it on the desk.
I saw him take it off at a wing joint one time and set it on the table. Everybody around us just got quite and stared so he started shaking it at them yelling white power! :****: