• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

I don't like to brag, I know some of you aren't as well off as I am...
But, I just bought myself 9 new pairs of underwear.

#chm
#started@dabottom

Eddyj said:
I don't like to brag, I know some of you aren't as well off as I am...
But, I just bought myself 9 new pairs of underwear.

#chm
#started@dabottom

I hate spending money on **** like underwear, but socks on the other hand, I have a life coupon for 2 for 1, so it doesn't hurt the wallet as bad...

TacomaJD said:
I hate spending money on **** like underwear, but socks on the other hand, I have a life coupon for 2 for 1, so it doesn't hurt the wallet as bad...
Listen...
The one legged jokes are getting pretty played out... you need to move on.

Hang on!! one last one,
If you don't get that new job, you can put a paint can on your leg and paint the dotted line in the middle of the road.

Eddyj said:
I expected better from you... your putting yourself with JA with lame responses like that
My responses aren't lame sir. When I ask you what you are talking about because I googled it and nothing came up I am being serious. I'm sorry you feel like you need to be little me to make yourself feel better.
#Don'thatethewindowlickers

BUG-E J said:
My responses aren't lame sir. When I ask you what you are talking about because I googled it and nothing came up I am being serious. I'm sorry you feel like you need to be little me to make yourself feel better.
#Don'thatethewindowlickers

**belittle

Ed is just salty cause fair season is about over and he will have to try and assimilate with normal noncarnie human beings.

Sittin in movie theater right now....group of less than 16s walk by.....all wearing skirts I'd consider a headband and fishnet stockings. <<<< sigh >>>>

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
Sittin in movie theater right now....group of less than 16s walk by.....all wearing skirts I'd consider a headband and fishnet stockings. <<<< sigh >>>>
Watchu watchin negro?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jigsaw.....

Movie was.....meh.....watchable. you could tell it was like the 8th+ installment of a franchise.

Did you like the scene in the barn where the dude had the cables wrapped around his leg?

Re:

Haha yeah I "saw" that one coming. Damn amputees.

It was nowhere near as good as the first ones, but I didn't feel unsatisfied with it. Kept me entertained, but I'm not a big horror movie buff.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well, Bojangles started my work week off right. Didn't eat any dinner last night, figured I'd try some fast-food breakfast. Pimp through the drive through, order the up size meal but wanted just the small drink(I love the Bo-Rounds!). Nobody needs a ****in 2 liter to drink...****.

These ****ers give me the huge bo-rounds container but put 4 ****in' tater-rounds in the damn thing(it'll easily hold 10). This meal was over 6 dollars so I expected gold toilet paper to wipe my Jew ass, so I was pissed.

Made sure no one was behind me an reversed back in the drive through and showed the manager my receipt. Bitch has the ****in nerve to tell me "that is standard amount for large sir". I pointed through the window TO A PICTURE OF ONE ON THEIR MENU BOARD that was SHOWING 5 sticking out of a regular container, not counting how many were below the cup line.

So she asks me what can she do to make it right. I said either give me 3 dollars back or I want 5 orders of your so-called "upsized" bo-rounds. This smart ass bitch gives me 5 big containers with 4 each in them.

I guess I just need to stick to Weigles breakfast when I have the money(usually 1st and 15th of every month).

TacomaJD said:
Haha yeah I "saw" that one coming. Damn amputees.

It was nowhere near as good as the first ones, but I didn't feel unsatisfied with it. Kept me entertained, but I'm not a big horror movie buff.

I started doing what I try NOT to do when watching movies......over analyzing them. All the traps I kept thinking, "All they had to do was...."

First one that I remember was the "3 needle / how much is a life worth" one. So there's a needle with Saline solution, Acid.....and the cure/antidote. So I'm thinkin, ok....cut your finger a lil, squeeze a drop or two of each one on the small cut....which ever one hurts like ****in hell is the ****in acid! Then just inject the other 2. You're cured.

The other is simply the mechanics of things, but this goes back through most of the Saw movies. Don't want a door to shut behind you? Put something heavy laying around in the path of the door.

Also....while trapped in the grain silo.....do they REEEEEEALLY expect us to believe finger sized nails just FALLING out of chute will puncture an arm / body part?!?!?! LOL And seriously every sharp object lands pointy side down will randomly tossed out of a chute?! Cmon......

It started seeming more like one of those elaborate Rube Goldberg devices instead of the regular Saw stuff. With all that said, i'll probably watch it again when a good copy comes out on Kodi. ;)